Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2018, 11:26 AM   #121
NorthernLadMSP
Batman
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 20,819
LOL the sad thing is I you forgot the TV show Catwoman, and the Nightmare Batman and Joker. So, it's more like 36 statues.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:32 AM   #122
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
 
Spidey976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
LOL the sad thing is I you forgot the TV show Catwoman, and the Nightmare Batman and Joker. So, it's more like 36 statues.
LOL.... you are right ... so 39 if you include the new animated series ones... lol.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:33 AM   #123
chrismhk
Luke Cage
 
chrismhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
I gotta agree.... 4 comic Batman PFs, 3 Movie Batman PFs, 1 Video Game Batman PF, 1 TV Show Batman PFs.... 3 Harleys.... 4 Jokers.... 3 Poison Ivy's .... 3 comic Catwomans... 1 movie Catwoman .... 3 Comic Book Supermans ... 2 Movie Supermans ... 3 Comic Book Wonder Womans ... 1 movie Wonder Woman. That is about 33 statues of 7 characters with a minimum of 3 statues each. And with all of that we have....

No
Flash
Nightwing
Robin
Martian Manhunter
Penguin
Riddler
Two Face
Clay Face

Listen I love SSC, but come on, 33 PFS for 7 characters, 36 if you include these three, is averaging 5 PFs for just 7 Characters when we have so much more most of us want to see.
Did you count the artgem series and the new catwoman pf? Not to mention the sixth scale figures lol


It’s even more ridiculous when you put in in numbers. I really wish SS make the characters you listed, so I can get out of collecting Sideshow. Unless you are fans of only 7 characters sideshow seem to think DC universe is solely made up of, it is really frustrating and disappointing most of the time there is a DC reveal.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:37 AM   #124
Augen
Generation X
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 6,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
I gotta agree.... 4 comic Batman PFs, 3 Movie Batman PFs, 1 Video Game Batman PF, 1 TV Show Batman PFs.... 3 Harleys.... 4 Jokers.... 3 Poison Ivy's .... 3 comic Catwomans... 1 movie Catwoman .... 3 Comic Book Supermans ... 2 Movie Supermans ... 3 Comic Book Wonder Womans ... 1 movie Wonder Woman. That is about 33 statues of 7 characters with a minimum of 3 statues each. And with all of that we have....

No
Flash
Nightwing
Robin
Martian Manhunter
Penguin
Riddler
Two Face
Clay Face

Listen I love SSC, but come on, 33 PFS for 7 characters, 36 if you include these three, is averaging 5 PFs for just 7 Characters when we have so much more most of us want to see.
I 100% agree that more diverse line up of characters would be amazing. I love Wonder Woman, but I'd really love a Donna Troy and Cassandra Sandsmark PF to flank Diana in a display someday.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:38 AM   #125
darren1228
Doc Savage
 
darren1228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Taipei
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
I gotta agree.... 4 comic Batman PFs, 3 Movie Batman PFs, 1 Video Game Batman PF, 1 TV Show Batman PFs.... 3 Harleys.... 4 Jokers.... 3 Poison Ivy's .... 3 comic Catwomans... 1 movie Catwoman .... 3 Comic Book Supermans ... 2 Movie Supermans ... 3 Comic Book Wonder Womans ... 1 movie Wonder Woman. That is about 33 statues of 7 characters with a minimum of 3 statues each. And with all of that we have....

No
Flash
Nightwing
Robin
Martian Manhunter
Penguin
Riddler
Two Face
Clay Face

Listen I love SSC, but come on, 33 PFS for 7 characters, 36 if you include these three, is averaging 5 PFs for just 7 Characters when we have so much more most of us want to see.
Christ....when you put it in numbers itís even more shocking. Did you include the legendary scale figure and life size busts?

I used to make fun of Hot Toys and their endless rehashes. Now itís come back to bite me in the ass...
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:49 AM   #126
BurningRage
Suicide Squad
 
BurningRage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Christ....when you put it in numbers itís even more shocking. Did you include the legendary scale figure and life size busts?

I used to make fun of Hot Toys and their endless rehashes. Now itís come back to bite me in the ass...
Life size busts and 1/2 statues you can only sell A list characters at those prices.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:56 AM   #127
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Super Moderator
 
Hellboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 35,567
In a nutshell what you guys have broke down is why I no longer collect Sideshow product. I like building a line of characters in my collection not just multiple statues of a handful of characters. Unless Sideshow changes their business model I donít see that kind of thing coming from them. I expect to see Batman & Joker followed by every female character in the series. If we see anything more than a couple of the other core rogues before the line is abandoned Iíll be shocked.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:58 AM   #128
hunnipot85
Sinister Six
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 536
I'd be interested in a BTAS Poison Ivy, Batgirl, Talia, Supergirl or Harley Quinn. I think they all have pretty high chances of being made.
hunnipot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:02 PM   #129
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
 
Spidey976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Did you count the artgem series and the new catwoman pf? Not to mention the sixth scale figures lol


Itís even more ridiculous when you put in in numbers. I really wish SS make the characters you listed, so I can get out of collecting Sideshow. Unless you are fans of only 7 characters sideshow seem to think DC universe is solely made up of, it is really frustrating and disappointing most of the time there is a DC reveal.
Nope I forgot the Art Germ ones which makes it what 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I 100% agree that more diverse line up of characters would be amazing. I love Wonder Woman, but I'd really love a Donna Troy and Cassandra Sandsmark PF to flank Diana in a display someday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Christ....when you put it in numbers itís even more shocking. Did you include the legendary scale figure and life size busts?

I used to make fun of Hot Toys and their endless rehashes. Now itís come back to bite me in the ass...
Nope I forgot the 3 Batman Busts, 1 Superman Bust, and 1 Joker Bust, and the Legendary Figure of Batman.... which takes us to 48 and I am sure I am forgetting a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I 100% agree that more diverse line up of characters would be amazing. I love Wonder Woman, but I'd really love a Donna Troy and Cassandra Sandsmark PF to flank Diana in a display someday.
See that is my thing.... Donna, Cassie, Connor, Gar, Roy... hell most of the Teen Titans.

Now don't get me wrong, I get that SSC has done some one off characters: Lex, Doomsday, Canary, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Deathstroke, John Stewart, Huntress, Powergirl, Aquaman, Cheetah, Killer Kroc, Swamp Thing, and you could throw in GL and Supergirl as they only have one rehash each. However, that is a 48 statues (7 prime characters):17 statues (not prim characters). We are JUST short of a 3:1 ratio here. That is startigng to bother me more and more, and I am the one always defending the choice to do it so they can make the other statues we want...... but if we never get them what is the point.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:05 PM   #130
darren1228
Doc Savage
 
darren1228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Taipei
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Life size busts and 1/2 statues you can only sell A list characters at those prices.
Disagree see Carnage, Daredevil, Admiral Akbar, etc...
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com