Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #1141
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Do you guys know what a ryu would be worth without shipper and COA? also is it worth it? wish i could ask jerry to make a COA for it and pay him for it lol
I personally dont know,i dont think i have seen a Ryu PF sold without a COA...normally its either Akuma or Shin Akuma's that are the ones that have the COA missing,the shipper is not a deal breaker for me,in fact a couple of my sf pf's dont have a brown ss shipper.I stay away from any sf pf's that dont have a COA...to me it is very important.I can tell you that it was almost a 1k difference in price for a Shin Akuma that had its COA missing...
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #1142
Smooth Criminal
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
I personally dont know,i dont think i have seen a Ryu PF sold without a COA...normally its either Akuma or Shin Akuma's that are the ones that have the COA missing,the shipper is not a deal breaker for me,in fact a couple of my sf pf's dont have a brown ss shipper.I stay away from any sf pf's that dont have a COA...to me it is very important.I can tell you that it was almost a 1k difference in price for a Shin Akuma that had its COA missing...
Yea thats what i was thinking also bro! what would you say price wish for one without it around 500-600?
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:20 AM   #1143
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Here. I got some new PCS pieces!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vkf24SweNo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6LURw9t960

I'm very happy
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:17 AM   #1144
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONTHEBOMB View Post

Congratz!! What are tose little statues? They are looking very cool. Maybe those would transfer nicely into a 1/4 line. They have action pose with detailed base + they have a kind of mixed media component (on Blanka the electricity?).
Aaaaaaah looking at that little Honda statue I can't wait dor his 1/4 big brodda!!!
You have some detailed pics of all of these?
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #1145
BornFreeSF

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Congratz!! What are tose little statues? They are looking very cool. Maybe those would transfer nicely into a 1/4 line. They have action pose with detailed base + they have a kind of mixed media component (on Blanka the electricity?).
Aaaaaaah looking at that little Honda statue I can't wait dor his 1/4 big brodda!!!
They are Hero Clix I think
Old 09-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #1146
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFreeSF View Post
Nice Chun-Li vid, as I know you like to cover all bases and are quite detail driven. I thought I would point out that you forgot to mention the 10 Chun-Li AP Sets which were created containing one of each colour with the diagonal bases which fit together so that they may be displayed as a team.
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #1147
BornFreeSF

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFreeSF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyester View Post
Nice Chun-Li vid, as I know you like to cover all bases and are quite detail driven. I thought I would point out that you forgot to mention the 10 Chun-Li AP Sets which were created containing one of each colour with the diagonal bases which fit together so that they may be displayed as a team.
Good catch!

Yeah I was a little undecided on including it. I haven't alway discussed APs and factory samples.

My logic is a little flawed for the series because I included the Pink and White samples for Chun but not the Green and White samples for Bison....

You should talk about the AP sets in the comment boxes. I would love to have all the info in one place so when people watch the vids they feel completely informed! Christina went through all the vids and added lots of useful info, as did others
Old 09-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #1148
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Wow, those White Chun Li's in your video were awesome O_O I might have picked up a Chun Li if t he White was the ex instead of Red.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:52 AM   #1149
DRAGONTHEBOMB
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Holy smokes Dragon...congrats on the new additions,i am diggin the AP Red Cyclone,i always love checking out your setup

And that Proto Scorpion looks pretty sweet too
Thanx man, I'll take updated pics of my displays soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loops View Post
Awesome additions, congrats!
Thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Thanx, those are the HeroClix, yes I agree the action poses are awesome to be seen on 1/4 scale. I'll post some closer pics soon
DRAGONTHEBOMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:40 AM   #1150
Edgley
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Edgley is offline   Reply With Quote