Name:	atsxs.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	134113  
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 06:39 PM   #2
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Has anyone else received this? I got mine and besides the paint being okay at best the sabers barely fit. There is supposed to be some piece at the end of the saber to take off I can't even see it. Also no instructions. even a piece like this GG needs to do better.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 02:49 PM   #3
Kicksplode
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Adamantium Member

I just ordered one from Amazon after seeing it's already sold out on BBTS and EE. At least it'll be easy to return if the QC is lousy.
Kicksplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 05:55 PM   #4
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I PO'ed this bust, the Sabine bust from GG, and the 1/2 scale Ahsoka bust from multiple stores. I'm glad I did, since DCBService canceled this one on me, citing a shortage from Diamond, so I still had a backup and got her from TFAW without any issues. It's super cute, and I'd have been royally ticked if I had missed out on her!
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 03:55 AM   #5
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

I actually had mine preordered on BBTS but it's taking forever so I ordered on Amazon and they sent me an AP out of 3000. How cool is that?
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 10:29 PM   #6
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Ok, after a year of being in our new house, I finally started putting my collection back together. Today was the Ahsoka shelf, and as I was finally placing this bust in it's spot, I noticed her lightsaber was crooked. So, I try to put it back in and noticed the little half circle bit on the saber hilt (that goes around where you insert the blade) was cracked, and then the piece just fell off entirely. I was so ticked. Whatever, I got to fix it, set it down, and notice the other lightsaber hilt has the SAME BREAK, on the same piece. Keep in mind that my lightsaber blades came broken originally, so they were already fixed before too.) So, she's glued up and curing again, but this is the worst design for a piece I've seen in a long time. This is shameful to have put her out when clearly they lightsabers just plain suck. I'm truly disappointed with this bust. My frustration is quite high right now, with the low quality. And I'm not rough with my pieces, I'm anxiety driven levels of careful. She's also never been dropped or even bumped or nudged, she's sat on a self in an auxiliary cabinet since I got her, untouched, until I put her in the new display today.

Edit: Also, who though this pose was a good idea for a bust too? The lightsabers make it so that she takes up almost an entire square foot of space and is a serious PITA to place in tight quarters displays.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote