Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 01-05-2022, 12:27 PM   #41
gra007
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_FAN128 View Post
Mine was the definitive and out of 900 I have one in the last 20. The whole numbering system (by F4F) is kind of silly anyway -- more so than other companies who number their items. The earlier I preorder the higher the number I get, and the later I order somehow I miraculously get a low number.
Originally they were very good at coordinating the number to the time you preordered. I have #4 on my Twilight Princess series because I ordered Zant minutes after he was up, and then they fulfilled the 'continue in this series' after that. It was probably too hard to coordinate.

I think my Midna is #305. Normally I don't care about numbering, since it's arbitrarily applied by the factory and doesn't correspond to which one was made first and which was 2000th, but I was a little miffed they dropped the ball on keeping the numbering I was promised for the whole series. Again, the coordination must have been a pain. I had a damaged Midna and Wolf Link upon shipping, and they actually had to make me a new one from scratch and I waited over a year for it. I didn't request this, they just did it for me. I guess they didn't allocate replacements at the time.

(Although I should be MORE miffed that I lost out on thousands of legacy reward points when they moved to the new website and wasn't informed until after the claim on them expired...)
gra007 is offline   Reply With Quote