Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-23-2016, 08:39 AM   #1
Jonezy89
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Statue repair uk?

Anyone know of someone in the U.K. Who can repair statues like broken fingers and repaint ?
Jonezy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:47 AM   #2
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Hey Jonezy,

Your best bet for this type of info is from the various facebook statue groups. You may find a broader network of people through that medium.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:51 AM   #3
Jonezy89
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Don't do Facebook lol old fashioned way me an email or number or website kinda what I'm looking for thanks for the reply tho
Jonezy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:57 AM   #4
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Riteguy Tu on Facebook does what looks like AMAZING work and is in the UK. He actually is the one doing the XM Thanos Infinity Gauntlets among other XM mods.

I have 2 pieces I am shipping him from the US to have done since I can't seem to find anyone state side... One is a complete repaint the other is a finger repair. He just doesn't glue the broken pieces on but drills and inserts metal rods to add strength before repainting.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 09:34 AM   #5
Atimantium
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Riteguy Tu on Facebook does what looks like AMAZING work and is in the UK. He actually is the one doing the XM Thanos Infinity Gauntlets among other XM mods.

I have 2 pieces I am shipping him from the US to have done since I can't seem to find anyone state side... One is a complete repaint the other is a finger repair. He just doesn't glue the broken pieces on but drills and inserts metal rods to add strength before repainting.
I wish I could help my brothers abroad but Vince vell customs in the states does great work. customs, modifications, repaints
Atimantium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 06:03 PM   #6
Gatestar
Frackin!

Ian Wilkinson does great repairs at great prices.

Has done a few pieces for me including painting my custom Cap shield and did a great job.

If you would like his details pm me.
Gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:57 AM   #7
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

I'm also not big on facebook but I created an account without my picture to just get into the statue forums and friends in this hobby. Do the same thing, you'll have tons of success finding the right person if you join the right group and post what your looking for. Lot's of luck fixing your piece.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 11:11 AM   #8
riteguytu
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post

Many thanks for the kudos

Jonezy89, Pm sent
riteguytu is offline   Reply With Quote