Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-24-2016, 07:18 PM   #411
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by marker2037 View Post
I like the Killer Croc too tbh.

CBG how's your repaint of the Wolf Pred mask coming along??
It will be done. I guarantee this. The wolf lsf masked head paint is terrible. It looks like kids silver paint.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 12:13 AM   #412
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

[QUOTE=GaryTonge;5317367]Oh man, really? I'm so disappointed with Killer Croc, especially the EX head. That piece is a huge miss as far as I'm concerned.[/

I agree with you about the ex head, but I really like the reg head.
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 02:20 AM   #413
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
I agree with you Peedi. The original COM is just aces.

It's my favorite statue. The new PF is Amazing pun intended, I just like the Com and all my other 1/4 Spideys more, lol. But I'm a Spidey hoarder so I like most if not all Spidey 1/4s because it's Spidey.

So looking forward to the XM which is getting mixed feedback on this forum....

Anyway I think there's one more villain in the works after Venom, last I read from Igo if I remember correctly. My guess is Doc Oc. Either way I hope that's not the end of the Spidey characters like the 90s X-Men kinda just fell off after Jean. I'd love for ss to add in a new dynamic Black Cat (not big on the existing one) and Miles Morales (NEED) to this line up. I'd also really dig an action posed Scorpion, Electro and Hobgoblin.

And Kraven. Classic Kraven in the Classic costume (none of this cargo pants, combat boots business being done elsewhere...leopard print pants and slippers!!!) with full use of mixed media because Kraven was made for mixed media and it's a no hesitation buy. Frickin Cheetah got a PF. Someone like Kraven should be worthy enough.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 03:44 AM   #414
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post

It's my favorite statue. The new PF is Amazing pun intended, I just like the Com and all my other 1/4 Spideys more, lol. But I'm a Spidey hoarder so I like most if not all Spidey 1/4s because it's Spidey.

Anyway I think there's one more villain in the works after Venom, last I read from Igo if I remember correctly. My guess is Doc Oc. Either way I hope that's not the end of the Spidey characters like the 90s X-Men kinda just fell off after Jean. I'd love for ss to add in a new dynamic Black Cat (not big on the existing one) and Miles Morales (NEED) to this line up. I'd also really dig an action posed Scorpion, Electro and Hobgoblin.

And Kraven. Classic Kraven in the Classic costume (none of this cargo pants, combat boots business being done elsewhere...leopard print pants and slippers!!!) with full use of mixed media because Kraven was made for mixed media and it's a no hesitation buy. Frickin Cheetah got a PF. Someone like Kraven should be worthy enough.
Dr. Octopus would be epic if done right but it's obvious whoever makes him needs to make the tentacles out of metal or have metal in them so they don't break off easily.

Hope this Venom comes out as nice as Spiderman did.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 11:51 AM   #415
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post

I hear you on Kraven and agree 100%. He needs to be done in his classic costume. As for Cheetah, we all know the answer to why she was released...T & A.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 12:55 PM   #416
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
I hear you on Kraven and agree 100%. He needs to be done in his classic costume. As for Cheetah, we all know the answer to why she was released...T & A.
I don't know if I agree. Sideshow has done Batman's number 1 villain in the Joker and Supe's number 1 villain in Lex. Cheetah is WW's number 1, so it makes sense to me.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 02:33 PM   #417
Parallax
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I don't know if I agree. Sideshow has done Batman's number 1 villain in the Joker and Supe's number 1 villain in Lex. Cheetah is WW's number 1, so it makes sense to me.
I agree.

Superman PF - Lex Luthor PF
Batman PF - Joker PF
Green Lantern PF - Sinestro PF
Wonder Woman PF - Cheetah PF

They're doing the Legion of Doom as well as the Justice League. That's why they posted this picture:

Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 02:54 PM   #418
dood
Kindly Asked To Leave

So Black Manta and Reverse Flash next?

I wonder if Flash will show up at New York Comic Con now that the other two JLA members are shipping / about to ship
dood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 03:20 PM   #419
Parallax
Nightwing

I hope Flash and Reverse Flash are mirror images of each other with connecting bases. I'd love to be able to display them next to each other like they're racing.
Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 04:10 PM   #420
dood
Kindly Asked To Leave

I want Flash and maybe Reverse

I'm holding out for more Marvel

I just picked these up at GameStop

dood is offline   Reply With Quote