Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-23-2016, 10:03 AM   #411
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
I don't know about Lex or Cheetah, but Angela's EX is already sold out. Its now the regular edition that is up for sale. So I was assuming they were talking about EX's.
Still available as of about 1 minute ago.
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 10:03 AM   #412
Y3E
Gen 13

Crap, too many PFs on order right now (10) but the EX is too good to pass up on this one.

Quote:
I don't know about Lex or Cheetah, but Angela's EX is already sold out. Its now the regular edition that is up for sale. So I was assuming they were talking about EX's.
I just ordered 1 min ago.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 10:06 AM   #413
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vpuik View Post
Still available as of about 1 minute ago.
Your right, my bad. Not sure why I thought her EX had already sold out. Must have been confusing it with another piece. Again, my brain is literally like jello come this time of the year, courtesy of working close to 400 hours a month during July and August. Once I am finally done working, it usually takes a few weeks for my brain cells to start functioning normally again. I shipped my final job out a couple days back so my brain should be functioning normally again in a week or 2.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 10:55 AM   #414
Comicbookguy
Hercules

I may get this if I get a coupon even though I don't think it will go for much later except less due to people over ordering. I may need this to go with cap marvel. This should be on sale longer than lex.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 10:55 AM   #415
kingdavidf
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Your right, my bad. Not sure why I thought her EX had already sold out. Must have been confusing it with another piece. Again, my brain is literally like jello come this time of the year, courtesy of working close to 400 hours a month during July and August. Once I am finally done working, it usually takes a few weeks for my brain cells to start functioning normally again. I shipped my final job out a couple days back so my brain should be functioning normally again in a week or 2.
and i thought i worked alot with my 220 hour months..sheesh, gotta slow down there man
kingdavidf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 10:58 AM   #416
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdavidf View Post
and i thought i worked alot with my 220 hour months..sheesh, gotta slow down there man
Its the price I pay for only working 6 months out of the year. And as much as it sucks during that final 6-8 week stretch, its well worth it when all is said and done. Having 6 months off allows me the time and freedom to focus on all of the different hobbies and interests I have which include everything from shooting pictures for myself, charcoal drawing, growing bonsai tree's, making wire tree's and even kicking back and enjoying some quality video games from time to time. And I get to travel a lot free of charge thanks to all of the frequent flyer miles I aquire during my working months. So while working those hours sucks something fierce when your in the middle of it, it has some beatiful perks when all is said and done.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:10 PM   #417
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Clearly it isn't since it sold out in a timely manner. Wether or not an edition size is too big, too small, or a proper size is entirely dependent on overall demand and the rate at which they sell out.

If Angela had sold out in less than 24 hours, the edition size would have been too smal based on overall demand. If it took a couple years to sell out then clearly it would have been too big based on overall demand. Since it sold out in just a few months, it clearly is a proper edition size based on overall demand.

Yeah, these next 2-3 months should be very exciting as quite a few statues are shipping in that time period. I have one payment left on Lady Death before she ships, one more payment on Red Sonja before she ships, 2 more payments on Dark Phoenix before she ships, 2 more payments on Captain Marvel before she ships, 2 more payments on Green Lantern before he ships, 3 more payments for Purgatory before she ships.

Its going to a very exciting October, November and December and best of all it will finally clear a sizable portion of my Sideshow pre orders which will clear up my a sizable portion of my monthly hobby funds which will make a lot of new purchases possible!!
That's a lot of statues on order.

On order I have 2x 1/4 and 1x 1/6 scale

Marvel Captain Marvel Marvel Premium Format(TM) Figure (SideShow)
Expected to ship: Nov 2016 - Jan 2017
Pending Reward Points: 500

DC Comics Catwoman DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure (SideShow)
Expected to ship: Jan 2017 - Mar 2017
Pending Reward Points: 450

DC Comics Harley Quinn DC Comics Sixth Scale Figure (SideShow Exclusive)
Expected to ship: ?
Pending Reward Points: 237

I will have to buy another SideShow statue so as to use my points, once I receive them.

For the moment i'm holding off ordering anything new. I want to see how Chun-Li 1/3/PCS turns out. That is one statue I might spend on. Then there's XM Studio's with all-sorts in the works. XM Studios only appear to ship certain statues to certain locations, and their stuff sells fast, too fast from what i can tell.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 02:43 PM   #418
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Is this free shipping now?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 05:16 PM   #419
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Is this free shipping now?
no, gamora is free shipped now. I was a little bummed i didn't wait to pre-order gamora for the free shipping, then i remembered i did at least PO the ex.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:38 PM   #420
yeungmei
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

EX still available
yeungmei is offline   Reply With Quote