Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 06-04-2017, 09:39 PM   #11
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
yeah, yeah... please keep complaining. pretty soon CC is going to be like: "FU&% you people, good luck finding JP prop cause you can say goodbye to ours". if you dont like it, either look and leave the forum or if you HAVE to give your opinion just say "very nice but ill pass". this is why we barely see CC posting anywhere and its not me saying this, if you know what im saying...ill just leave and let you people to think about it. now, i have to give credit to some people here because they do give their opinion but in the right way like Enforcer and Oblivion100.
Adam was not out of line IMO, but you certainly are. Accept that some people don't like it, and to be honest I can see why. I probably won't be getting it myself either.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:57 PM   #12
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisrex82 View Post
I agree with what you're saying, personally I've never understood the negativity, if you don't like something why post? All I can say is that with forums it goes with the territory, every company represented here (sideshow, hot toys, prime 1..) all have negative comments on their threads, there isn't a product Chronicle could release that wouldn't attract a certain amount of negative reaction, again it's the nature of the business, best thing is to ignore it
A forum is a place for people to give feedback positive or negative. Not one or the other only. There is a difference between being a troll to get people rattled and simply expressing a dislike for a particular product. Anybody who has posted a "negative" comment about this just seems to think it's a wasted opportunity to do just the egg when the raptor hatching from it is so much more iconic. The only people who seem yo have problems with the negative comments are those who need everyone to like it because they do, or they have some strange sense of obligation to defend chronicle no matter what. Chronicle needs feedback both negative and positive. I'm sure they can see past the trolls to see that there is usefully feedback to take away from both positive and negative comments.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 11:09 PM   #13
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Because of all of you cancers of the forum, CC has stop giving updates and showing us eye candy stuff. I have seen stuff that i dont like but i dont come here to tell them. I just look and pass. But theres people here that actually like something and your comments just make them insecure about if they should buy it or not. Ohh and those arent opinions, your telling them to do a raptor hatching which is completely different from this product. Sometimes the best opinion is the one you dont say.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 11:43 PM   #14
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Because of all of you cancers of the forum, CC has stop giving updates and showing us eye candy stuff. I have seen stuff that i dont like but i dont come here to tell them. I just look and pass. But theres people here that actually like something and your comments just make them insecure about if they should buy it or not. Ohh and those arent opinions, your telling them to do a raptor hatching which is completely different from this product. Sometimes the best opinion is the one you dont say.
I understand what you are trying to say, but you are going too far the other way and acting like a "cancer" yourself. People can make up their own minds. What you don't seem to understand is that if everyone did what you are ordering us to do, we would never get some of the products we want or get issues tweaked before production.

Plus, a couple random people here that were banned are not why CC "left"(I still see Paul here), they have plenty of trolls on facebook and elsewhere and yet they push on just fine. Dealing with the public can be torture, just part of the package.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:48 AM   #15
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

People can never be constructive, we saw that with the BO Rex. Absolutely did not deserve the hate it got. It's beautiful. I'm not that interested in the egg, but it's not a crap product, people need to calm down.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 03:36 PM   #16
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefka2200 View Post
People can never be constructive, we saw that with the BO Rex. Absolutely did not deserve the hate it got. It's beautiful. I'm not that interested in the egg, but it's not a crap product, people need to calm down.
Sure they can, stop with the drama. Not everyone got a good Rex, and those initial pics were horrible. As a result of that criticism they are now watching the factory closer so it should help future products.

Nobody said the egg was "crap", just some people are so sensitive any critique or suggestion gets treated as such.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:18 PM   #17
Choopie
Birdman

Nothing wrong with it, I just don't find it to be particularly interesting. I agree with others that the prop should have been the raptor hatching out of it. Didn't Paul say they were making one? Not sure. I think this would have been better in a smaller scale as an EX or companion item to a larger dino.
Choopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:34 PM   #18
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

Why does it mean that because they are producing a prop egg that they won't do a Raptor hatching? Ohh you're just speculating.. okay got it.
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:52 PM   #19
Enforcer

I wouldn't be surprised to see a companion piece with the baby raptor hatching. They did it with 1/2 Terminator busts with the two arnold's so they aren't scared to do it. It's possible it's just far far more complicated and will take more time to produce so it looks right, whatever "right" means. What they did in the movie and how to go about it in statue form I'm sure is no simple task.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 11:34 PM   #20
Kefka2200

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Sure they can, stop with the drama. Not everyone got a good Rex, and those initial pics were horrible. As a result of that criticism they are now watching the factory closer so it should help future products.

Nobody said the egg was "crap", just some people are so sensitive any critique or suggestion gets treated as such.
I'm not adding any drama, im pointing it out. There are plenty of people here who overreact. Some people got not perfect rexes, yes, but the major color issues were due to lighting. After taking pics of mine and other people taking pics of theirs, it is night and day difference with what you see in person.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote