Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-12-2018, 06:46 PM   #1591
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

-1 on XM Witchblade and -1 on putting Aspen next to Witchblade... XM needs to revisit Witchblade with their latest level of skill...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:32 PM   #1592
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Yup, totally agree.

The XM Darkness was so perfect, I couldn't order fast enough. I was so blown away by that. I've had that statue for awhile now and enjoy every bit of it. That's how I know XM could've done a much better Witchblade.

And the SSC Aspen looks top notch. Love having that too. Now I'm wishing and waiting for a better/worthy Witchblade statue.
Don't fret as XM has some great EPIC level Darkness like Top Cow characters coming soon. I'm excited to know Top Cow will indeed continue.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 05:03 AM   #1593
iceprince_x
Deadman

Angelus?!!!!
She is the only one who can match the epicness of the Darkness’ minions and its massive details!
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 11:54 AM   #1594
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Don't fret as XM has some great EPIC level Darkness like Top Cow characters coming soon. I'm excited to know Top Cow will indeed continue.
Alright man ...I'll take your word for it.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 04:24 PM   #1595
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprince_x View Post
Angelus?!!!!
She is the only one who can match the epicness of the Darkness’ minions and its massive details!
Agreed!
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:08 AM   #1596
Soulrain
Doh!

bought this piece 2nd (BIB) at $400 usd. Cant wait to unbox it : )
Soulrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 01:20 AM   #1597
Drakonnen
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Considering buying this piece and was wondering if anyone had tried anything to fix the neck seam issue? I am not a fan of the wild hair portrait anyway, so I was thinking of trying to sculpt over the seam on the long haired portrait.
Drakonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 01:41 AM   #1598
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonnen View Post
Considering buying this piece and was wondering if anyone had tried anything to fix the neck seam issue? I am not a fan of the wild hair portrait anyway, so I was thinking of trying to sculpt over the seam on the long haired portrait.
I have had this 2 years now, and to be honest without looking for the seam its not really noticeable. The angle the head is facing conceals it. Unless you get really close in. Not sure which portrait you are looking to fix, both have long hair. The to the side and hair back portrait yeah can see it more. The hair down one not so much.

House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 09:46 AM   #1599
never settle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
I have had this 2 years now, and to be honest without looking for the seam its not really noticeable. The angle the head is facing conceals it. Unless you get really close in. Not sure which portrait you are looking to fix, both have long hair. The to the side and hair back portrait yeah can see it more. The hair down one not so much.
just curious, is she in a pax in your pic? gotta be deeper than a besta, my girl has to be turned to prevent sticking out
never settle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:00 AM   #1600
Drakonnen
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post

Thanks for the info and the additional pics. I mean the hair down portrait is the one I definitely prefer. The facial expression, or at least the mouth, on the other one looks a little off to me.

I actually found a recommended seller that was selling a brand new one for $650.00 shipping included after some haggling, so I wound up purchasing it this morning. Definitely excited for this piece although I am not sure my wife will be thrilled by it, lol!
Drakonnen is offline   Reply With Quote