Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 12-10-2016, 02:10 AM   #301
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I'm opposite, I'm done with DC movies and love the DCTV. Villains are great this year!
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:23 AM   #302
Gruson
Suicide Squad

My favorite part about the shows, Blake Neely. Finally a composer who knows how to create superhero themes.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 06:45 PM   #303
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Man, I'm not sure what happened with this series but it's gone WAY downhill this season. Pretty sad when Arrow (a show I swore off last season but felt compelled to at least check out) is far better in almost every way. Granted I'm not fully caught up with either, just finished the first Flash crossover episode, but I'm not overly optimistic it's gonna get better. So many characters I used to like are beyond annoying now. Namely happy Harrison, sad sack Cisco and winey Wally.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:38 PM   #304
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Man, I'm not sure what happened with this series but it's gone WAY downhill this season. Pretty sad when Arrow (a show I swore off last season but felt compelled to at least check out) is far better in almost every way. Granted I'm not fully caught up with either, just finished the first Flash crossover episode, but I'm not overly optimistic it's gonna get better. So many characters I used to like are beyond annoying now. Namely happy Harrison, sad sack Cisco and winey Wally.
I still like it but it has indeed fallen to 4th in my personal ranking of the CW DC shows. The use of yet another speedster as a villain doesn't help the less endearing characters either.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 05:22 AM   #305
abarron
Batman

I always wonder where all the good Meta humans are there can't just be Barry and Cisco.

Every week its another Meta caused by the explosion causing problems once I'd just like to see another meta use their powers for good even if its something small for their local community or something
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:21 PM   #306
protector2814
Phoenix

I don't know if it's because I'm a Musical fan, but I didn't think last night's musical episode of The Flash wasn't all that bad. I rather enjoyed it.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:31 PM   #307
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
I don't know if it's because I'm a Musical fan, but I didn't think last night's musical episode of The Flash was all that bad. I rather enjoyed it.
I won't even be giving it a chance. In fact I'm considering giving up on the series at this point. I have 5 episodes stacked on my DVR and haven't felt compelled to catch up. This season has been terrible from what I've watched. Writing has been formulaic to say the least and it's become more soap opera than superhero drama. Arrow has been better than this and that series still isn't anything to get excited over either despite making improvements from last season.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 03:22 PM   #308
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

I am still enjoying even with its warts. It is fun TV and I my kids really enjoys it. I DVR all the comic TV shows and am always interested in what they want to watch first when we sit down to view something. Flash has maintained the number one spot in my house.

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:37 PM   #309
moon_knight1971
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I won't even be giving it a chance. In fact I'm considering giving up on the series at this point. I have 5 episodes stacked on my DVR and haven't felt compelled to catch up. This season has been terrible from what I've watched. Writing has been formulaic to say the least and it's become more soap opera than superhero drama. Arrow has been better than this and that series still isn't anything to get excited over either despite making improvements from last season.
I agree with this. I actually think Arrow has been better this season than the Flash but I did enjoy the musical episode. Nice to see the characters in a non formulaic setting.
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:42 AM   #310
built2shred
Phoenix

They're trying to introduce to many heros on this show, plus the whole love story drama between him and Iris is gotten old and boring... Although not quite as bad as Clark & Lana or Oliver & Felicity... but it's starting to become annoying...

Wally = BORING
Chick Flash = BORING
Iris = BORING

To be honest the Iris character should only be a part time character and not on every episode... She's just a reporter, it makes no sense she's hanging around Star Labs all the time given she's not a crime fighter or a scientist, she just doesn't fit in... and she's really not that interesting of a character to be full time.

The whole Multi-Verse is kind of lame also.. On this Earth they have Flash and Arrow but no Superman or Supergirl... Seriously?

And to that point how many damn Flashes are there? it's getting a bit ridiculous that everyone can become the Flash...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote