Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-20-2019, 03:42 PM   #3481
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandedSaiyan27 View Post
I agree for the most part. I still think it's an awesome piece, but I did feel a bit underwhelmed when I saw the reveal. I feel like he should be bigger and bulkier. Good thing they're still releasing the horse version.
I agree, I feel he is undersized. Not sure what the specific and accurate measurements are on them though.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:43 PM   #3482
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Yep that bugs me as well, having statues with the head looking down like that is a pain because it usually means you have to raise them up higher in a display.

That was one of the major things that bugged me about the Colossus PF from Sideshow.
Yeah, I agree. Having such an exaggerated tilted head like this will be difficult to display. High up is the only option to see his face. A little tilt is cool, but it literally looks like his chin is against his chest and causing his look to be all cutesy/embarrassed. Add in the romantic candles. We have a romanticized version of Skull Knight lol. Last time I checked berserk is not romantic in any way and Skull Knight is one bad mothaf$&$a. Im definitely surprised P1 chose the romantic route for SkullKnight. Definitely a different vision of him. Getting rid of the unnecessary candles would go a long way imo. Looking at Guts and SK next to one another is quite drastic with the bases. You have slaughter on one and candle lit on the other. But many collectors love this how it is so thats what matters in the end.

As for the Instagram incident, seriously lol? That’s unfortunate and a little harsh on the blocking lol. I better not say anything on their social outlets lol. They must really like and stand by their romantic vision of SK if their so offended by a candle comment.
Old 06-20-2019, 04:00 PM   #3483
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Yeah, I agree. Having such an exaggerated tilted head like this will be difficult to display. High up is the only option to see his face. A little tilt is cool, but it literally looks like his chin is against his chest and causing his look to be all cutesy/embarrassed. Add in the romantic candles. We have a romanticized version of Skull Knight lol. Last time I checked berserk is not romantic in any way and Skull Knight is one bad mothaf$&$a. Im definitely surprised P1 chose the romantic route for SkullKnight. Definitely a different vision of him. Getting rid of the unnecessary candles would go a long way imo. Looking at Guts and SK next to one another is quite drastic with the bases. You have slaughter on one and candle lit on the other. But many collectors love this how it is so thats what matters in the end.

As for the Instagram incident, seriously lol? That’s unfortunate and a little harsh on the blocking lol. I better not say anything on their social outlets lol. They must really like and stand by their romantic vision of SK if their so offended by a candle comment.
they are very "sensible" to any form of criticism, it's their weakest point, at least here we are free to say everything
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 04:56 PM   #3484
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
they are very "sensible" to any form of criticism, it's their weakest point, at least here we are free to say everything
Very true! Thank god for this forum
Old 06-24-2019, 02:42 AM   #3485
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Someday we'll see their 1:6 line...
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 10:08 PM   #3486
MustardDragon
Fantastic Four

Yes! Their 1:6 lineup has me excited. Bring it on.
MustardDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 07:37 PM   #3487
Verdun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I am new to P1 Berserk, I apologize this will probably be a tired question. Can someone provide a brief reasons for ordering from P1 vs through SSC, as a resident of USA?
Verdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 01:03 AM   #3488
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun View Post
I am new to P1 Berserk, I apologize this will probably be a tired question. Can someone provide a brief reasons for ordering from P1 vs through SSC, as a resident of USA?
At the moment SS doesn't seem to be selling any new statues from p1 they also don't seem to be providing replacement parts.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:19 AM   #3489
Mooste
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
At the moment SS doesn't seem to be selling any new statues from p1 they also don't seem to be providing replacement parts.
SS sent me a replacement part for my Venom a couple of weeks ago? But on topic, I wonder how much Skull Knight is going to cost. With the price Baldur has I am kinda scared for these statues.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 12:24 PM   #3490
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooste View Post
SS sent me a replacement part for my Venom a couple of weeks ago? But on topic, I wonder how much Skull Knight is going to cost. With the price Baldur has I am kinda scared for these statues.
SS hasn't been sending people replacements for p1 parts for months. Maybe you got a replacement for venom because technically it's their license that p1 used produce it. I think skull knight will be around 1,200 - 1,400.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote