Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-23-2017, 02:15 PM   #271
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Not often someone contacts sideshow to verify what they are sending and then contacts the manufacturer to verify.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:10 AM   #272
SkiLLessOne
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Just got confirmation from Chad the exclusive is the goggle head.
Wait I'm confused now, again. So SS is saying the exclusive, which can only be obtained through tweeter directly is the head with goggles? Cause I thought classic portrait and pop gun were the exclusive pieces. I only ordered through SS assuming I'd get the default toggle head and joker doll as I don't care about the other pieces.
SkiLLessOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:24 AM   #273
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiLLessOne View Post
Wait I'm confused now, again. So SS is saying the exclusive, which can only be obtained through tweeter directly is the head with goggles? Cause I thought classic portrait and pop gun were the exclusive pieces. I only ordered through SS assuming I'd get the default toggle head and joker doll as I don't care about the other pieces.
This is a quote from post #112 of this thread from Jason with tweeterhead. None of the pictures on the Sideshow website show her with goggles/scarf or the Batman doll hand. They only show her with the classic portrait and pop gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
Hey Guys sorry to get to you all late but it took awhile for my profile to be approved. With that said I can answer a few of your ?s but cant go into complete detail of what this line is up too.

#1- As for scale she is sixth scale.

#2 Regular release for all vendors is the traditional head with traditional collar, and the popgun hand. You can get that version from, sideshow, big bad toy store, entertainment earth, etc.... Tweeter heads version is the exclusive because it comes with the goggle head, scarf collar, joker hand, traditional head with traditional collar, and pop gun hand. So by buying it from Tweeter Head you get all the parts to mix and match how you want to display it.

#3-I see there is alot of concern about the smoke trail not holding her weight. Keep in mind that the pictures are a prototype and not final product. We have already revised the tooling master that's going to the factory for production. It has been beefed up to make sure there are no weak points to alleviate any bending and it also will not interfere with the look of the piece. So what this prototype looks like will not differ much at all just the smoke trail is a little thicker and bulkier near the bottom. Also we have confirmed with our factory that the smoke trail will be produced in a clear material that is very rigid and will not warp or break. So to answer that ? This piece went through alot of development and this issue was addressed knowing that this would be a major concern for the buyer and collector. It has been taken care of and I hope you guy enjoy her if you decide to purchase her.

# 4- This line will be covering a wide variety of diverse characters from the DC universe.

Thank you and I hope this helps out.

Jason Wires
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 10:14 AM   #274
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Can't really say I feel sorry for you if you ordered from Sideshow thinking you were going to get something that wasn't even in the picture gallery they have on their site.

Despite all the confusion if you simply compare the two pieces site to site the differences are obvious.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 10:14 AM   #275
grphyx1
Kingpin

SS never said that. If you ordered from SS the photos clearly showed what you ordered. Your assumption was incorrect.

Quote:
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 10:37 AM   #276
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Sideshow, who has been doing this for years, posts what you can order from their site. The Tweeterhead Harley (without goggles) is the version you can get from them. Just like it's pictured on their website.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:43 PM   #277
SkiLLessOne
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Every single time they've shown both Harley and joker it's been with the default portrait and hand while the exclusives were on those little pegs. They advertised it this way as early as just a few days ago on their Facebook page. Everyone assumed places just had the wrong photos up due to the confusion which made sense cause TH themselves stated what came with which version. So yes this sucks that due to them not being able to get their crap straight I'll have to cancel Harley and figure out how to get the one I really want cause I thought the default was goggles and joker (like they advertised).
SkiLLessOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 01:21 PM   #278
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Every preorder site I have looked at but Tweeterhead has the same pictures showing the non exclusive default portrait and pop gun. Only Tweeterhead has shown the statue with the goggles/scarf portrait and Batman doll.

I know there was some confusion when it was first announced, but doing a comparison between any of these sites I have listed below and Tweeterheads site would have cleared that up. None of these sites show the goggles/scarf portrait and Batman doll.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produc...nDetails/54337

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=TW61165

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...rhead-903045/#
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 01:24 PM   #279
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
From Facebook:

"
Harley Exclusive Clarification:
There have been a few questions about what exactly the difference is between the regular and the exclusive. Just to clarify, with the tweeterhead exclusive you will be receiving two heads (goggle and non goggle) and two hands (pop gun and Joker doll). The regular version only comes with the non goggle head and pop up gun.
Hope this clears that up!!"
This was clarified back in May here and on Facebook .
Old 08-25-2017, 01:30 PM   #280
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

All that said, they really should have made the change on the TH site. Only makes sense to help avoid confusion. Not everyone is going to see the posts on facebook or boards. I wouldn't worry too much about it skillessone...you'll probably be able to find one after release for a fair price.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote