Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by HieroJux View Post
Smh
Indeed.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 04:35 PM   #143
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 05:17 PM   #144
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
But i don't like sexualiest Nightwing statue for girls and gays to drull over for sure.
Does one have to be "gay" to buy something? Does one have to be "straight" to buy something?
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:24 PM   #145
OhHaiMark
Justice League

Quote:
Hey ! i'm not a homophobe. I have gay friends. I even kind of protected a gay kid from homophobes once.

But i don't like sexualiest Nightwing statue for girls and gays to drull over for sure. My favorite heroes are like me dude. I mean if i don't want something to not to be done to me. I sure as hell don't want it to be done to my favorite super heroes too.

If some firm made a butt focused statue of me, i couldn't go outside anymore because of shame... i laugh but that's the truth so i don't want my favorite super heroes' butt focused statues too. It's embarrassing, you pervs.
...is this satire? I can't even tell anymore. The internet broke my ability to distinguish between trolls and genuine morons.

If it's real:
OhHaiMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 01:20 AM   #146
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Hey ! i'm not a homophobe. I have gay friends. I even kind of protected a gay kid from homophobes once.

But i don't like sexualiest Nightwing statue for girls and gays to drull over for sure. My favorite heroes are like me dude. I mean if i don't want something to not to be done to me. I sure as hell don't want it to be done to my favorite super heroes too.

If some firm made a butt focused statue of me, i couldn't go outside anymore because of shame... i laugh but that's the truth so i don't want my favorite super heroes' butt focused statues too. It's embarrassing, you pervs.
Well, your credentials are solid there, "kind of" saving a gay kid totally legitimizes this entire post.

I'm sure every chick on the planet loves guys drooling over the big boobed, thong clad statues that populates our collecting landscape, right? (BTW I'm a bisexual chick that collects those selfsame statues, so please don't anyone interpret this as a sexist retort. ) If you don't like this line, you may not be part of the target audiences.

However, I also don't see a gigantic difference between this particular piece/line, so far, and any other male statues. You still have skin tight clothing, showing every muscle and anatomical structure possible, so is it just the fact that it's advertised in a different manner that makes it so distasteful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhHaiMark View Post
...is this satire? I can't even tell anymore. The internet broke my ability to distinguish between trolls and genuine morons.

If it's real:
I'm really hoping it's satire too, but I'm in the same boat, I can't tell. Sadly, I'm leaning towards it being the latter though.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 05:04 AM   #147
built2shred
Phoenix

Oh please, we get people complaining all the time about female statues be sexualized. Black Canary PF was referred to many times as looking like a stripper. I didn't seem to notice the PC police in there defending a woman's rights to dress how she wants
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:08 AM   #148
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

It was an ok message, i complain all i want about something i don't like and i don't give the slightest ---- that what you understand of my messages. I don't have to explaine anything, any futher. I'm a very angry guy for the implies of i might be a moron, i would certainly kick your ass, if i got my hands on you.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:40 AM   #149
grphyx1
Kingpin

Oh calm down with the melodrama. If you want to kick his ass, buy him a ticket to turkey, meet him at the airport and slug it out. Then walk off together into the sunset.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:43 AM   #150
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Oh calm down with the melodrama. If you want to kick his ass, buy him a ticket to turkey, meet him at the airport and slug it out. Then walk off together into the sunset.
Is this supposed to be funny...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote