Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Home Economics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2010, 09:20 AM   #11
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Argonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West Coast
Posts: 24,711
My wife.

.. or Macadamia.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #12
Babytoxie
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Babytoxie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 8,646
Peanut

closely followed by Pistachio and Pecan.
Babytoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #13
charlie
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 163
cashews
charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:50 PM   #14
protector2814
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
protector2814's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 11,264
Back when I lived in Charleston, SC, little corner grocery shops used to sell small brown bags of Boiled Peanuts. I believe they were steamed. The shells would just burst in your hand w/ a gentle squeeze and the hot, steamy, wet goobers would melt in your mouth. They were so unique and delicious, that sometimes I think about opening some sort of shop in DC and selling them.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #15
Tattoo-S
Mrs. Wookie~'Venger's Girl~GORE Princess~Silly Sister~Beast Lover
 
Tattoo-S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: So. Oregon/Beautiful Pacific NW/Gods Country
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
Back when I lived in Charleston, SC, little corner grocery shops used to sell small brown bags of Boiled Peanuts. I believe they were steamed. The shells would just burst in your hand w/ a gentle squeeze and the hot, steamy, wet goobers would melt in your mouth. They were so unique and delicious, that sometimes I think about opening some sort of shop in DC and selling them.
Ok, That is just wrong.....starting a shop, isn't there already some kind of porn district in DC. LOL

BTW, you guys know that peanuts are not truly "nuts" right. They are beans. Look it up

Oh, and my favorite nut is the pistaccio as well, however John won't kiss me if I have had any. I tell him, that it's unfair, he has nuts *all the time, I only get them once in a while.
Tattoo-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:06 PM   #16
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Argonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West Coast
Posts: 24,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
Back when I lived in Charleston, SC, little corner grocery shops used to sell small brown bags of Boiled Peanuts. I believe they were steamed. The shells would just burst in your hand w/ a gentle squeeze and the hot, steamy, wet goobers would melt in your mouth. They were so unique and delicious, that sometimes I think about opening some sort of shop in DC and selling them.
Place of my birth.

Uh.. Charleston, SC.. not "boiled peanuts".
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #17
cblakey1
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
cblakey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: If it was up your a$$ you'd know!
Posts: 11,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo-S View Post
Ok, That is just wrong.....starting a shop, isn't there already some kind of porn district in DC. LOL

BTW, you guys know that peanuts are not truly "nuts" right. They are beans. Look it up

Oh, and my favorite nut is the pistaccio as well, however John won't kiss me if I have had any. I tell him, that it's unfair, he has nuts *all the time, I only get them once in a while.
He would be the "Nut King" of 14th Street!

He is right though, boiled peanuts are awesome (as is Charleston).
cblakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:26 PM   #18
protector2814
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
protector2814's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 11,264
Look....just for that, I'm gonna open my store and you all will be singing a different tune after just one bite of my steamed, hot, moist, salty nuts. You'll be linin' up once a week for more of Protector's boiled nuts. You just wait and see.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #19
cblakey1
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
cblakey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: If it was up your a$$ you'd know!
Posts: 11,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
Look....just for that, I'm gonna open my store and you all will be singing a different tune after just one bite of my steamed, hot, moist, salty nuts. You'll be linin' up once a week for more of Protector's boiled nuts. You just wait and see.


.. and I will open a meatball shop next door called "Swetty's"

After trying your steamed, hot nuts, they'll come next store for Swetty's Balls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2frzN...eature=related
cblakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:38 PM   #20
protector2814
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
protector2814's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 11,264
Still, my fave bit of all times on SNL.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com