Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 08-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #31
GUILTY GEAR
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

okay.....can we order or can we not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahom Radjah View Post
OK it’s official! We just confirmed with our factory that we can deliver the Medusa AP by September. So here is how we are going to do this:

The cost for the Medusa AP is $600 plus shipping. We will be able to ship all the statues from China directly to you, so you must tell me in advance which option you want, shipping from China or shipping from USA. This cannot be changed later, so think carefully about which option you want.

I’ll try to have an estimate on shipping costs by tonight. But inside US, I can pretty much tell that it won’t be more than $50 by FedEx Ground.

Also, The sales for the Medusa AP will be up on ARH website on Wednesday, August 3rd at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time) I cannot reserve spots without payment, but I will make sure to set the number of APs based on all the email confirmations I receive until Tuesday, August 2nd, so if you want an AP make sure to write me an email before August 3rd.

Here is the email you guys should write to: arhstudios@hotmail.com

Please do NOT PM me for reservations, I will not count PMs!
GUILTY GEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #32
Freak_Zombie
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken View Post
I think so.
But even if it's not the case, Arahom Radjah can't open the preorder only for those who will have their statue sent from China.
Maybe the solution is to sent all orders from China, I don't know.
hear hear!

Seriously for a statue that size, $65 is reasonable for shipping imo.
Freak_Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:34 AM   #33
fderado
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak_Zombie View Post
hear hear!

Seriously for a statue that size, $65 is reasonable for shipping imo.
...for statue that big...56 lbs...and shipping to New Zealand...
...it is not reasonable.....it's a damn good bargain!!!

It's the customs tax I am worried about.
fderado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #34
FROBAY
Phoenix

FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #35
Kane009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken View Post
It would be a really good idea, to shrink the Medusa in size and prize! If the 1/4 size is a must, some of the 10 meters snake (the not so nice end of Medusa!) can be cut off!
Kane009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #36
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane009 View Post
It would be a really good idea, to shrink the Medusa in size and prize! If the 1/4 size is a must, some of the 10 meters snake (the not so nice end of Medusa!) can be cut off!
Bad idea.
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #37
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I hope this isn't taken as bad or offensive but it is a mere observation. When people were complaining about the price of this statue the owner was on here defending its price and basically telling all of us who can't afford it big deal but now the statue is no longer up for order like it was supposed to be and he is no where to be found. If I could afford this I'd be kind of distressed about this and word from the owner would definitely make me feel better about the situation. Any word yet if this will be up for order soon?
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:46 PM   #38
Freak_Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored_Berserk View Post
Bad idea.

True that, I'm buying it cause the snake part looks awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
I hope this isn't taken as bad or offensive but it is a mere observation. When people were complaining about the price of this statue the owner was on here defending its price and basically telling all of us who can't afford it big deal but now the statue is no longer up for order like it was supposed to be and he is no where to be found. If I could afford this I'd be kind of distressed about this and word from the owner would definitely make me feel better about the situation. Any word yet if this will be up for order soon?

Yeah wish we had updates on it soon. It feels like it's been a while since we've had any word. Although Its' just been 2 days for me. haha. We should have a poll to see if anyone is bothered by paying an additional $15 more for shipping such a massive piece from China directly. I predict at best maybe one or two out of the 30 would mind?
Freak_Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #39
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
I wouldn't get your knickers in a bunch over it

The AP version was a gesture from Arahom for some collectors if they were interested. So the original order date has slipped a couple of days whilst they try to sort out more accurate shipping costs. What's there to be distressed about ?? I would imagine those people 'genuinely' interested in the AP have already emailed ARH about their orders.

And I dont think your comments re the price are entirely fair. Of course ARH will post responses about pricing. If someone posts a comment that "it's too expensive and I just don't see the value in it" then Arahom is entitled to respond with an explanation isn't he. Let's face it, there's probably never been a statue released by anyone that hasn't had someone complaining about the price.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:03 PM   #40
Darknight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Just waiting for arahom's update on when the new pre-order date is. Hopefully shipping cost will stay the same.
Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote