Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Sculptor's Pit Stop

Old 05-26-2019, 11:17 AM   #1
Mutant-Man
Frackin!

Looking to Commission a Jackie Chan Statue

There is a real dearth of Jackie Chan statues, and as a lifelong fan I'd love to have a proper one made for my collection. I've contacted various companies through the years and have been met mostly with laughs. I'm curious if someone here thinks he/she could make a custom statue--we'd obviously need to discuss style and cost. I have no idea what this sort of thing would cost and don't have an unlimited budget, but if you think this is something you can do, please PM me or reply here. I don't check here often, so if I don't reply right away please be patient. Thank you.
Mutant-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:05 AM   #2
NewBraunfelsSculptor
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant-Man View Post
There is a real dearth of Jackie Chan statues, and as a lifelong fan I'd love to have a proper one made for my collection. I've contacted various companies through the years and have been met mostly with laughs. I'm curious if someone here thinks he/she could make a custom statue--we'd obviously need to discuss style and cost. I have no idea what this sort of thing would cost and don't have an unlimited budget, but if you think this is something you can do, please PM me or reply here. I don't check here often, so if I don't reply right away please be patient. Thank you.
Drop me a line at sculptorforhire@aol.com

you can visit my website at sculptorforhire.com

Thanks
Chris
NewBraunfelsSculptor is offline   Reply With Quote