Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 10:35 AM   #2771
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Good morning PCS,

I just sent you an email with all of my paypal transactions. It took me less than ONE HOUR to put this information together.
I downloaded my history from Paypal and sorted to payments sent. It gives plenty of information on every transaction.

Please review and process my refunds.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:50 AM   #2772
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I also just forwarded ALL email confirmation of my payments in full. Now you have the Paypal spreadsheet and original order emails. Please process my refunds. I have provided all of the details for every transactions.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:58 AM   #2773
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

3+ months...wow. Why quote 5-10 days, smh.

Honest answer is you have 1-2 employees working 4 hours a day on refunds Monday through Friday.

The 10 people who allegedly got double refunds just reflects how sloppy PCS operation is.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:14 PM   #2774
Primaat
Doh!

Saying there are people trying to get a double refund sounds like an excuse to place the blame on customers. If one can't keep their book keeping in order, the problem is with them, not with some $@#! who try to exploit that problem no matter how crappy that is. As been said here many times before, you can check all paypal transactions easily. All I see here coming from PCS is excuses to delay longer. Almost 2 weeks ago Rebecca told me once again that my request for refund (+750 dollars) has once again been send to the financing department and I still haven't received anything. Isn't there anyone at PCS that gets upset with this horrible customer service and for the sake of the future of that company steps in and demand more efficient workmanship? Compared to this nonsense I feel like a Master in my trade and I certainly am not anything special. For anyone who accepts Red's email as some kind of goodwill, please, for your own sake don't be naive. No one should be waiting this long on refunds, we have been kept at bay with the same excuses for months now, a small company, bad ex employee who wrecked the book keeping, figuring out who (didn't get/) got what takes long to figure out, etc. etc. In my country I could have dragged them to court already and made them pay my legal fees as well.

My advice; take a break with whatever keeps you busy taking money from people and use that time to give people, who have been waiting without any fault from their side, their money back! If your employees have even half a brain, this can be done in a week! Do not victimize your customers, it drags down the trustworthiness of your business.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:35 PM   #2775
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Would opening up a PayPal dispute help find that you owe the refund? I'm happy to do that if it helps....
Old 08-30-2017, 12:40 PM   #2776
Primaat
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
Would opening up a PayPal dispute help find that you owe the refund? I'm happy to do that if it helps....
The problem in my case is that my last payment was 13 months ago so I can't open up a dispute unfortunately.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:43 PM   #2777
Primaat
Doh!

Maybe it's a good idea if everyone who is still waiting on their refund to post some data;

What item did you ask a refund for?

If you want to disclose, what was the reason for a request of a refund?

What was the date of the first email stating that you would receive your refund within 5-10 business days?
Old 08-30-2017, 12:45 PM   #2778
Primaat
Doh!

Mine were;

What item did you ask a refund for?
1:4 mixed media He-man & Battle cat combo

If you want to disclose, what was the reason for a request of a refund?
Unreasonably long delays without an indication of release.

What was the date of the first email stating that you would receive your refund within 5-10 business days?

June 28th 2017 ( keep in mind, this was almost 3 weeks after my request for a refund)
Old 08-30-2017, 12:56 PM   #2779
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Agreed, blaming it on one person is an excuse. Jerry needs to get things in order again. I'm still waiting for PCS to contact me directly. I have sent all of my order information to them so it should be very easy now for them to see what I am owed. It's a lot of money too so I'm not going to just keep waiting on them.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:56 PM   #2780
krec99
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

What's the longest you guys been waiting for a refund ?
Closed Thread