Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 03-18-2006, 11:22 AM   #21
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbot
That’s a good example and can not be ignored but the "original" endoskeleton had that connector the way Ray shoed it on his end skull. Watch the first movie. I personally like the way it was because it looks sexy like that. It doesn’t just go in into some hole and that can not be seen.

Stan Winston first T2 Endoskelleton did NOT have the small rod connector. On Judgement Day, Stan used more than one Endo and some had the small connector, other's didn't. Which makes the CM T-800 screen accurate.
By the way, the original Endo from the first movie is NOT the same as the second movie, FYI. The CM is based on the SECOND movie, Judgement Day. There was some modifications, principally in the Skull and in the waist level.
cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:09 PM   #22
badbot
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70
Stan Winston first T2 Endoskelleton did NOT have the small rod connector. On Judgement Day, Stan used more than one Endo and some had the small connector, other's didn't. Which makes the CM T-800 screen accurate.
By the way, the original Endo from the first movie is NOT the same as the second movie, FYI. The CM is based on the SECOND movie, Judgement Day. There was some modifications, principally in the Skull and in the waist level.
How do you know that the pipes did not have that connector? I don't remember seeing any scenes in T2 were the neck was exposed enough to see that area. On the other hand I do agree with you when you said that there are extra vertebras in the t2 t-800 which makes him look taller and slimmer which were not present in the original endoskeleton. Also the hands are different from T1 and T2.
badbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:27 PM   #23
cap70

Quote:
How do you know that the pipes did not have that connector? I don't remember seeing any scenes in T2 were the neck was exposed enough to see that area.
I have seen it in person, and I have talked/met people that worked on both movies. There's some Endo's that have the small pipes, others don't.
My point is, the CM it's screen accurate.
Old 03-18-2006, 12:47 PM   #24
badbot

That’s cool, and I don’t disagree with you on the fact that there are different models, but don’t you think that what was seen on the screen counts towards being the more "original" structure? I understand what you are saying but if that model never hits the screen and never makes an impression to those millions of viewers and fans, then in my opinion it can not count as a "memorable" moment, because it was never displayed.

Btw I am not trying to bash the T-800, I am merely stating my opinion on originality to what was show on "film" from T1 to T2.
Old 03-18-2006, 12:49 PM   #25
cap70

Quote:
That’s cool, and I don’t disagree with you on the fact that there are different models, but don’t you think that what was seen on the screen counts towards being the more "original" structure? I understand what you are saying but if that model never hits the screen and never makes an impression to those millions of viewers and fans, then in my opinion it can not count as a "memorable" moment, because it was never displayed.
Who told you that the model never hit the screen? It did.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:07 PM   #26
badbot

Quote:
Who told you that the model never hit the screen? It did.
What I meant to say is that there was no "naked" T2 T-800 models in the second movie that displayed this change. Yes there was the intro seen were you see the endo crush the scull, but if you focus your attention to it, you can see that the pipes are not going in directly they are curved in like as if it had a "connector", at least that’s what I see.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:12 PM   #27
cap70

Quote:
What I meant to say is that there was no "naked" T2 T-800 models in the second movie that displayed this change. Yes there was the intro seen were you see the endo crush the scull, but if you focus your attention to it, you can see that the pipes are not going in directly they are curved in like as if it had a "connector", at least that’s what I see.
In the first "battle" scene, they used both variations. In fact, they even trew some "old" Endo's from the first movie in there.

By the way, you seems to nitpick this piece since you first started to post here in this forum. If you don't like it, simply don't buy it. There's no T-800 statue out there that comes close to the accuracy of the CM T-800. So if you are searching for it, sorry to disapoint you, but you won't find anything better than the CM.
Take a look at the other T-800 offerings and you will have a BUNCH of things to nitpick from.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:22 PM   #28
badbot

Quote:
In the first "battle" scene, they used both variations. In fact, they even trew some "old" Endo's from the first movie in there.
Yes that’s true, if I remember correctly from the "ultimate edition" of the DVD, James used one original endo while the others were pasted in the background with the help of video "magic" (that green screen), but unfortunately the two endos that were in the background were too fuzzy and I cant make out the detail on them.

Let’s just agree that there are two models and that’s that. I like some of the new models changes, like the new hand. It looks more futuristic. I also prefer the amount of vertebras on the original endo as opposed to the new one, that’s just my opinion.
Old 03-18-2006, 03:54 PM   #29
DetroitSportsFan
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

The CM is king of the T-800s... case closed.

Now where the hell is my CM Alien?
DetroitSportsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 04:28 PM   #30
RAY
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Dammmmm, fire one, fire two, missile over ahead, duck cover boom Lol wooo CAP your quite touchy when it comes to the T-800, I like that your giving it all the respects it deserves.

The only problem I have is that all the bust’s I have, all the endoskeleton’s I have, and from what I have seen of pictures of the movie of endoskeleton they all have this piece which makes it look better, and the CM version dose not, so why make all these with and then make a CM without? In the end, its no biggy as this endo is one bad ass endo.

Oh as for those two pictures of half arnie and half endo which are from T3 shows a slight difference there too, that one has a small clip which can just been seen.
RAY is offline   Reply With Quote