Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 11-17-2021, 08:00 PM   #351
2bitcollector
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venzhe View Post
Thanks for the support!

Nice pictures! Which others are you thinking of getting?
I already have pre-ordered Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Forge. Also really looking forward to Dio #3. I'll probably also get mojo and spiral.
2bitcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 09:49 AM   #352
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

lol I was just unceremoniously billed for the last sentinel at $2k. I love how I get a notice that a $170 dollar Pyro is arriving in ten days or whatever but wake up to a $2k charge without warning.

Through Sideshow
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 11:22 PM   #353
Venzhe
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
lol I was just unceremoniously billed for the last sentinel at $2k. I love how I get a notice that a $170 dollar Pyro is arriving in ten days or whatever but wake up to a $2k charge without warning.

Through Sideshow
Sideshow messed something up. Also got a nearly $300 Hot Toys bill from them with no warning. That?s never happened to me before with a preorder.
Venzhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:22 AM   #354
Billy Batson
Doh!

I know this might be a long shot, but does anyone have there x-men collection displayed in a moducase sixth 110 case? I wanted to see how it looked, and how many statues it could hold. Thanks!
Billy Batson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:37 AM   #355
Venzhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
I know this might be a long shot, but does anyone have there x-men collection displayed in a moducase sixth 110 case? I wanted to see how it looked, and how many statues it could hold. Thanks!
I just ordered some more moducases. I currently have some of the DFs, but now have some Sixth110 and a Max140 on the way. Should be able to help in four to sixth months if you find no one else.
Venzhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 10:07 AM   #356
Squirtle

I've recently decided to collect these and sell off my 1/4 scales, the main two reasons being a) space since I want as full a team as possible and its hard to fit 10+ 1/4s together and b) i'm impressed by the depth of characters this line has expanded to (I'm just going for the individual pieces rather than sentinel)

It was actually Havok that tipped me over the edge as i've always really liked his character and wanted a representation of him alongside the stalwarts such as Wolverine and Cyclops.

I have a couple of questions which I know you guys may not know the answer to but could be a good discussion

1) Do you think the sentinel exclusives jubilee and kitty pryde will ever be released as standalone? I think Gambit was originally going to be exclusive but got individual release, maybe they would do a more classic Shadowcat?

2) Is Polaris on the cards? She's recently come to the forefront in the comics and seeing as we have Havok, and the Maximoffs, she seems like a good next step (and dare I say more popular than recent reveals Warpath, Spiral & Mojo..)
Squirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 12:32 PM   #357
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Squirtle, which ones do you have already? I think they will do a Jubilee and if they did Havok I'm sure we'll see more X-Factor members like Polaris.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 03:47 PM   #358
Squirtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
Squirtle, which ones do you have already? I think they will do a Jubilee and if they did Havok I'm sure we'll see more X-Factor members like Polaris.
For now just Cyclops, Storm and Jean but definitely will be getting the rest of the good guys plus Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch (good guys to me!).

I?m on the fence about Forge as he?s never been a main hero to me, and I?m unsure on Deadpool and Cable as I don?t like the ?funny? aspects, and X-23 and Magik just don?t feel right with the 90s line up to me.

Even though that?s a lot of ?no?s? that?s still 17-18 characters!
Squirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 08:14 PM   #359
Dark Knight.
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
I plan on doing this down the line as well since I have about 20 characters with a few more on the way. Would love to see how this looks if anyone has it set up
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 10:08 PM   #360
Billy Batson
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venzhe View Post
I just ordered some more moducases. I currently have some of the DFs, but now have some Sixth110 and a Max140 on the way. Should be able to help in four to sixth months if you find no one else.
That would be awesome! Thanks!
Billy Batson is offline   Reply With Quote