Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-01-2021, 11:20 AM   #31
Frankierock
Omega Red

Finally got a shipping notification from Sideshow. Can’t wait to get this in hand. Feels like forever ago I ordered this.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 09:30 PM   #32
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Finally got a shipping notification from Sideshow. Can?t wait to get this in hand. Feels like forever ago I ordered this.
Wait did you order him back in JULY like you posted a page back?! If so thats nuts. I ordered back then as well and got him shipped fairly quickly.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 06:40 AM   #33
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Wait did you order him back in JULY like you posted a page back?! If so thats nuts. I ordered back then as well and got him shipped fairly quickly.
Yep ordered it in July. I figured it was just delayed along with everything else. Which probably is the case. Have a friend of mine who ordered his as well. His still didn’t ship. And to be fair, I did use the payment plan. So he wasn’t paid in full until September.
Old 12-02-2021, 10:57 AM   #34
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Yep ordered it in July. I figured it was just delayed along with everything else. Which probably is the case. Have a friend of mine who ordered his as well. His still didn?t ship. And to be fair, I did use the payment plan. So he wasn?t paid in full until September.
Oh ok, was gonna ask if you paid in full or not. I paid in full so it shipped either same or the following day. That's still strange tho if you paid your balance in September it still should have shipped that month or I guess October. Beginning of December seems odd. But either way congrats its an awesome piece!
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 07:50 PM   #35
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Oh ok, was gonna ask if you paid in full or not. I paid in full so it shipped either same or the following day. That's still strange tho if you paid your balance in September it still should have shipped that month or I guess October. Beginning of December seems odd. But either way congrats its an awesome piece!
Thanks! Can?t wait for him.
Yeah I was hoping for October as well. But nothing..as long as he?s on his way I?m happy. To me this was a steal from what I have been seeing and hearing. Especially the way prices are all skyrocketing. Next on my list is that Sauron..that looks cool.