Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 12-29-2020, 03:26 PM   #1
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Blue-Eyes White Dragon PVC Statue

Our long-awaited first Yu-Gi-Oh! collectible will be launching next week: the Blue-Eyes White Dragon PVC statue! Anyone here on the StatueForum excited to see this line kick off?
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 08:22 AM   #2
outbreak
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Looks great and I hope it sells well. Hopefully a resin version will be done at some point in the future.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 04:24 PM   #3
MrYac
Hercules

he's looking good, really hop he does well and we get a lot of monsters. Blue-eyes Ultimate and Slifer would be my personal choices
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:05 AM   #4
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Zero interest in Yu-Gi-Oh! (it's something like Pokemon right?) but I guess I am too old for that... just curious why you choose PVC over resin for this. And curious to see how big the statue will be and what the price will be.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 09:05 PM   #5
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
Zero interest in Yu-Gi-Oh! (it's something like Pokemon right?) but I guess I am too old for that... just curious why you choose PVC over resin for this. And curious to see how big the statue will be and what the price will be.
As Yu-Gi-Oh! is a totally new brand for us, we wanted to make the first collectible we released for it something both iconic and accessible so that we could bring in as many Yu-Gi-Oh! fans as possible who may never have heard of us before. A Blue-Eyes White Dragon PVC statue seemed like a perfect choice for this!

We can of course look into a resin version if there’s interest as well, but for getting things started, a PVC seemed like the best choice. We’ll review all of the product details, including the dimensions and pricing, during our stream January 5th.

Last edited by First4Figures; 12-31-2020 at 09:08 PM.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:12 AM   #6
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Our Blue-Eyes White Dragon statues are now up for order in a variety of editions, including two color variants!

If anyone has any questions or feedback about these that they would like to share, just leave a reply and we will be happy to answer whatever thoughts you may have.

Old 02-10-2021, 12:59 AM   #7
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Know nothing about Yu Gi Oh, but somehow this interests me. I think it's a solid start, considering all we have in the market are PVCs as well - mostly from Koto and others. Megahouse has a dragon but it's $100+ pricier and concept is a bit lackluster, with a small generic base.

If there are any other special effects that can be incorporated into the following releases, that would be cool.

This line is also accessible to people who are not invested in the property. I like early 00s animes, so I guess that's the draw for me.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 04:21 AM   #8
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Yeah PVC seems like a smart move to me. I'm more concerned with how something looks rather than what it is made out of, and this Blue Eyes is looking pretty good. I wonder if they will do Dark Magician Girl.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote