Statue Forum 


XM Studios


Tweeterhead



StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2018, 08:20 PM   #41
KELPIE
Statue Forum MacDaddy
 
KELPIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Land Downunder
Posts: 2,064
As I said earlier, Star Wars was the perfect project for this.

However I wonder if they'd consider something like this for any of their other properties?
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 11:11 PM   #42
qz33
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
qz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9,094
I still want a U.S.S. Flagg re-issue.
It would be a grail among grails for me.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 09:16 AM   #43
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
biglebowski9999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The BUCKEYE State
Posts: 9,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I still want a U.S.S. Flagg re-issue.
It would be a grail among grails for me.

This is #1 on the list of everyone I have spoken to IRL about the Barge project. Seems like it would be an automatic buy for many. I also think it would be more expensive.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:08 PM   #44
qz33
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
qz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
This is #1 on the list of everyone I have spoken to IRL about the Barge project. Seems like it would be an automatic buy for many. I also think it would be more expensive.
Why more expensive?
They are the originating licensor so no extra fees there and Jabba's sail barge seemed at least as large and more intricate than the Flagg.

It has been discussed and requested for years.
Reissues of that and the Space Shuttle Complex would cause me to simply melt.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 03:44 PM   #45
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
biglebowski9999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The BUCKEYE State
Posts: 9,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Why more expensive?
They are the originating licensor so no extra fees there and Jabba's sail barge seemed at least as large and more intricate than the Flagg.

It has been discussed and requested for years.
Reissues of that and the Space Shuttle Complex would cause me to simply melt.

It's no where near the same size. The Barge is 4ft long, Flagg was 7.5ft. Do agree that the Barge is more intricate. Look at the secondary market on a Flagg...$1K and up for a complete one and double that for one sealed. Why would they give us this for $500?

But I hope you're right.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 09:38 PM   #46
KELPIE
Statue Forum MacDaddy
 
KELPIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Land Downunder
Posts: 2,064
I don't think the Flagg ever came out in Australia?

I have no attachment to it, space shuttle however I'd snap up.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com