Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-12-2016, 01:42 PM   #1101
Egrass21
Fantastic Four

This statue is selling like hotcakes I'm sure.
Egrass21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #1102
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egrass21 View Post
This statue is selling like hotcakes I'm sure.
I'm also on the CGC message boards and a number of people over there have ordered this statue, and these are people that I had no idea even bought statues. For some, it's their first.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:38 PM   #1103
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Well this is very nice piece to be your first collectible!! I'm going to order later this week after we get paid as money Is tight right now!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 06:14 PM   #1104
tonytiger
The X-Men

Order day one..Edition size...............big.
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:56 PM   #1105
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
Order day one..Edition size...............big.
It still says TBD, that's why I'm not ordering yet until I see exactly how many will be made and will determine if this is worth getting with all the seams on it (Hulks knee, Wolverine head, Hulk head).

In a so-called "Limited Edition Statue Market" this TBD stuff is not okay to do. We're losing quality over quantity. I also support SS and want them to succeed but I want them to focus on better quality pieces with fewer being made so we can go back to better days. I don't wanna play craps with a piece I pay $500+ dollars on. You should all think the same way.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 10:04 PM   #1106
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
It still says TBD, that's why I'm not ordering yet until I see exactly how many will be made and will determine if this is worth getting with all the seams on it (Hulks knee, Wolverine head, Hulk head).

In a so-called "Limited Edition Statue Market" this TBD stuff is not okay to do. We're losing quality over quantity. I also support SS and want them to succeed but I want them to focus on better quality pieces with fewer being made so we can go back to better days. I don't wanna play craps with a piece I pay $500+ dollars on. You should all think the same way.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 10:05 PM   #1107
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:

You should all think the same way? Lol

I get that we would all prefer to own a statue with a small es.

But huge es or small es....your letting that decide for you? The seams and statue are the same if its 1000 or 10000.
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 10:08 PM   #1108
Parallax
Nightwing

The way I think is I want a nice statue. If the resell value is anything other than a bonus, I'm not buying it because I like it, I'm buying it because I think it's valuable, and I don't do that. I buy a statue because I like it. Whether there are 1,000 or 50,000 Daredevil PFs in the world, I have one and I'm happy.
Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 10:20 PM   #1109
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

Quote:

frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 10:31 PM   #1110
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

I also really dislike the TBD crap they always do now. I much preferred when they had a set ES upon release so we all know what we are getting before we order. Much better that way.
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote