Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 07-20-2022, 10:48 AM   #141
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I have one episode on the DVR, so I'm not sure what has happened after the events of Fringe killing Lalo, but I would assume the series end in after BB time. As in we are in Nebraska with new identity Jimmy. If not, why even mention it and keep showing a very stressed Jimmy?

My one real question is, why in BB does Jimmy think that Lalo is the one who had him dragged into the desert by Walt and Jessie? Mike told him that "He is not coming back" multiple times. We know he is dead. This can't be an error, so does Jimmy/Saul really not believe that Lalo is dead? Even in Nebraska he thinks Lalo is alive?!

Still going with Kim is dead. She may kill herself at this point given that she orchestrated the majority of Howard's demise.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 10:23 AM   #142
ParisDean
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

At this point, it seems my theory about Kim's fate is close to correct with Howard's death being the breaking point.

I do wonder what more of the story there is to tell in the remaining four episodes since the two major plot lines wrapped this week.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 10:34 AM   #143
ParisDean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDean View Post
My initial guess (and hope) earlier in the thread was that Kim just goes back to Nebraska having had enough of everything that has happened in Albuquerque.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
He's actually in Omaha, Nebraska in the Cinnabon scenes. Ironic, as in the last conversation Jimmy had with Walter in Breaking Bad, he says "If I'm lucky, month from now, best case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha."
I'm only making this connection now. We could possibly get a happy ending to this series.
Old 07-23-2022, 02:25 PM   #144
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDean View Post
I'm only making this connection now. We could possibly get a happy ending to this series.
Hmm, that's an interesting thought. I have my doubts based on what Kim told Jimmy, but things can change.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 01:54 AM   #145
MrYac
Hercules

Not liking the season much, the pointless ways they got rid of Nacho, Howard and the terrible death of Lalo all felt so uninspired and forced to the point they were just easier to drop like dominos than try to explain why they’re never heard of in BB
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 12:37 PM   #146
ParisDean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I have one episode on the DVR, so I'm not sure what has happened after the events of Fringe killing Lalo, but I would assume the series end in after BB time. As in we are in Nebraska with new identity Jimmy. If not, why even mention it and keep showing a very stressed Jimmy?

My one real question is, why in BB does Jimmy think that Lalo is the one who had him dragged into the desert by Walt and Jessie? Mike told him that "He is not coming back" multiple times. We know he is dead. This can't be an error, so does Jimmy/Saul really not believe that Lalo is dead? Even in Nebraska he thinks Lalo is alive?!

Still going with Kim is dead. She may kill herself at this point given that she orchestrated the majority of Howard's demise.
The creators were apparently aware of that Breaking Bad scene and addressed the inconsistency in this week's episode.

And we also find out what happened to Kim after she left Jimmy--but current whereabouts is still a mystery.

The preview for the penultimate episode implies that Jimmy's story doesn't end well.
Old 08-16-2022, 12:33 AM   #147
MrYac
Hercules

finale didn't do much for me, Jimmy throws his life away on a pointless gesture to shield Kim from potential financial repercussions ? ignoring that with her confession would still almost guarantee a loss in civil court and the fact that not only did she lead to Howard's death, but it was her friggin idea, how much could she have actually lost?

i didn't need Saul to come out on top, but to just throw it all away in the last seconds was just dumb.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 08:42 AM   #148
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I agree finale was a bit of a let down. He was making stupid decision the last few episodes but he his at heart Slippin' Jimmy.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 09:08 AM   #149
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
finale didn't do much for me, Jimmy throws his life away on a pointless gesture to shield Kim from potential financial repercussions ? ignoring that with her confession would still almost guarantee a loss in civil court and the fact that not only did she lead to Howard's death, but it was her friggin idea, how much could she have actually lost?

i didn't need Saul to come out on top, but to just throw it all away in the last seconds was just dumb.
Agree with this 100%. I would rather have him have gotten his 7 yrs in NC fed prison and then see him smiling like he won and then have a guard kill him and find out the guard was a friend or someone who respected Hank and then see the guard say on the phone to Hanks wife ?it?s done? or something like that.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 09:30 PM   #150
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Great season. Things sure got dark. Poor Nacho. At least he'll be free to play the Scorpion now. That's going somewhere, right?
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote