Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 08-06-2022, 12:37 PM   #61
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I know. I was waiting for it to tip over. Obviously I knew it was okay given the videos release. I just wanted to see it sway a bit, before one of them caught it.

And then when I was watching Art?s video, I was wondering if they were going to do the same thing as well. Thankfully one guy stayed with it. Just seemed kind of irresponsible given the price of the piece.
That?s what happens when it?s not the other guys money being spent on something like that lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
This thing must be heavy as hell. 3-4 guys lifting it? This is like moving a piano.

And ya know what most people do with Pianos when they have to move? They just leave it lol. If it takes more than 2 people to assemble a 1:1 piece, it?s just too much to bother with. The legs and torso should at least be separate like most SS life size pieces.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2022, 02:03 PM   #62
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
The legs and torso should at least be separate like most SS life size pieces.
Agreed. Some company called Migu Studio did a hybrid assembly of their Mark 85 life size statue...arms attached to torso, but the legs were separate.

https://youtube.com/shorts/YBIRLp2h4fE?
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote