Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 11-18-2016, 10:31 AM   #621
dannygarrett09
Birdman

In a way its great that they are getting all the JP lines out so quick, but I wish they would space them out abit like maybe have the raptor go for pre-order in the new year and they could of just had the stego, compy rex bust and breakout for this year. But I guess its all about supply and demand and people not having patients on waiting for certain things lol. I guess Chronicles are not like hot toys thank god pushing so much ---- out lol.
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:34 AM   #622
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
This might be one of the most asinine things I have ever read. Why wouldn't people want to save money? If you want to pay full price by all means pay after the month is over. Just not sure why anyone would think the discount was bad??
instead of a piece being $749 for 30 days...and then $799 from day 31-until sold out...why not make it $749 until sold out? but I've said my peace I see no reason for me to post about this anymore.

The Raptor bust is very nice.
The SHOGUN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:35 AM   #623
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
instead of a piece being $749 for 30 days...and then $799 from day 31-until sold out...why not make it $749 until sold out? but I've said my peace.
Thats fair
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:53 AM   #624
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
If other companies followed this practice is would just accept it and say it is what it is bit Chronicle is the only company that does this.
ECC does the same.
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:04 AM   #625
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

The only reason we have ever offered pre-order discounts was due to the fact that people here wanted it.

We offer pre-order discounts for the first thirty days, after that we open our products up to US wholesale. We don't want to compete with our US distributors so we set a final retail price.

After about 60 days we know how many units we are going to sell and while we've started production, we set the edition size.

I will continue to offer pre-order pricing. The 1-1 Raptor has saved a lot of collectors hundreds they can apply to shipping.

So like it or don't like it, it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I would like to initiate a discount for loyal customers. I promise we'll work on getting that in place for 2017.

Also regarding the Black Friday sale, nothing will be discounted deeper than the pre-order pricing and it's for the weekend only. Holding large items in stock takes up space and we can use that money to fund other projects.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:16 AM   #626
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Actually it hurts more in the long run if you pay CC fees on that amount for an extra 6 mo/year+.
What fees? I didn't pay any fees for my stego Marquette. This isn't financing. More like a lay away.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:17 AM   #627
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
The only reason we have ever offered pre-order discounts was due to the fact that people here wanted it.

We offer pre-order discounts for the first thirty days, after that we open our products up to US wholesale. We don't want to compete with our US distributors so we set a final retail price.

After about 60 days we know how many units we are going to sell and while we've started production, we set the edition size.

I will continue to offer pre-order pricing. The 1-1 Raptor has saved a lot of collectors hundreds they can apply to shipping.

I would like to initiate a discount for loyal customers. I promise we'll work on getting that in place for 2017.

Also regarding the Black Friday sale, nothing will be discounted deeper than the pre-order pricing and it's for the weekend only. Holding large items in stock takes up space and we can use that money to fund other projects.

Paul
That's awesome Paul!!!!! Thanks for those plans.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:18 AM   #628
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
What do you use to pay for things?
Barter-fur pelts?
I'm guessing he pays Chronicle in cookies.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:19 AM   #629
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:

Paul
I for one, love it! That is why I ordered directly.
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:23 AM   #630
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:

Paul
Are we going to be able to use the payment plan on these items or are you trying to get rid of them quickly?

What form of payment should we use since it's STUPID to use cash? Women, drugs, cookies, kidney, land, statue trade-ins?

Can I send you my Hot Toys Ed-209 and get a discount on my ED-209 maquette?
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote