Jesse321
Galactus

G'Day Aussieland.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:19 PM   #3262
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

A personal threat was made? Seriously?!

Gah.. unfortunately, your demeanor makes you a target, bro. I myself was a little... irked earlier this year (silently ) since you're always so happy-go-lucky which is how I was up until February, but my divorce finally messed me up emotionally/financially. It's people like you, others on here, and friends/family in real life that helped me bounce back recently to how I was prior to that crap.

Seriously, Rod.. and you other Momos.. and the New Yorkers, for that matter; thank you.

You have a baby on the way, and we're not going anywhere; take a well-deserved break.

I was threatened on here before.. not fun; agreed. But such people who make said threats are petty and small, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Wanted to just post something here guys. Some stuff has happened, both here and away from here that have seriously affected me and they way I view both my "friends" here and people who frequent the site in general. I have neither the time nor inclination to go into detail right now, maybe not ever, suffice to say that between the stress of Modding and the way it has been affecting my everyday "real" life, and now a personal threat that was made to me today, I wont be around anymore. I'm not sure when, or if I'll ever be back, and this is the last I'll be speaking about it, but I wanted you guys to know from me. I'll still do footy tips, have group art commissions I'm handling, and will still Mod in silence but I'll no longer be putting "myself" out there if you get my drift. If you're a friend, which most if not all of you who visit here are, you know we will still be in contact, just not here

Bye
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:27 PM   #3263
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

G'day peeps !
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #3264
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Wanted to just post something here guys. Some stuff has happened, both here and away from here that have seriously affected me and they way I view both my "friends" here and people who frequent the site in general. I have neither the time nor inclination to go into detail right now, maybe not ever, suffice to say that between the stress of Modding and the way it has been affecting my everyday "real" life, and now a personal threat that was made to me today, I wont be around anymore. I'm not sure when, or if I'll ever be back, and this is the last I'll be speaking about it, but I wanted you guys to know from me. I'll still do footy tips, have group art commissions I'm handling, and will still Mod in silence but I'll no longer be putting "myself" out there if you get my drift. If you're a friend, which most if not all of you who visit here are, you know we will still be in contact, just not here

Bye
C'mon Rodders don't let others dictate what you do.
So by not participating here you are effecting others like me who do not go to other sites to communicate.

Bummer as you are one of my favorite people here.

Well time cures all, and at least you are still going to do mod duties. Maybe banning a few momo's would make you feel better !
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #3265
rychehitman
Galactus

Speaking as another one of your favorite
people here Lou....I don't frequent any other sites either. This situation sounds similar to some stuff that went down on Azogs old site and chat room.

I agree with the thought that the terrorists win if Rod stops frequenting the Aussie thread....but I have honestly always thought that mods should be more like Zurb and mod as a mod and not as as such an active member.

Rod has been a positive addition to the ranks here for sure. I think the whole situation boils down to jealousy on the part of ooneybay and other mafia members.
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #3266
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

g'day mates!

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:00 PM   #3267
Jesse321
Galactus

G'Day Aussie thread.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:02 PM   #3268
ansel39
ROT Minister of Truth, Justice, and the Texans Way

Hola
ansel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:06 PM   #3269
Jesse321
Galactus

Buenos tacos.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #3270
Perna
Budda Budda Bamfer!
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
Buenos tacos.
Yes and a boner tacos to you too.........
Perna is offline   Reply With Quote