Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-12-2018, 08:43 AM   #211
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
I think they will only be making statues from now on, compare it to a subcontractor to Sideshow, any communication whatsoever will be going through Sideshow from now on, thats how I understand it.
Pretty much. PCS make the goods. Sideshow sells the goods and deals with CS relating to those goods.

'None of the business has been sold to Sideshow. They handle sales, distribution and customer service. We still handle development, production, licensing, etc.' - Pop Culture Shock Collectibles, Inc
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 04:42 PM   #212
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Pretty much. PCS make the goods. Sideshow sells the goods and deals with CS relating to those goods.

'None of the business has been sold to Sideshow. They handle sales, distribution and customer service. We still handle development, production, licensing, etc.' - Pop Culture Shock Collectibles, Inc
What about goods returned to PCS........... Kinda in PCS/SSC limbo here...
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 10:08 AM   #213
vhernandez3242
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

IMO, the service agreement we all entered when pre-purchasing these items set a standard for how the company should operate. They have broken these agreements. They sure as hell keep your NRD though if you decide you don't want to proceed with the transaction. Old ownership or new, this should be #1 on their priority list and it isn't. I advise everyone to file disputes with their banks so that they don't even get to keep the NRD money. PCS thinks the way out is to put up new products, but that is a lowsy business model and they should either honor their commitments or fold as a company.

I currently have 2 items waiting for a refund and its not enough money to really care (roughly $600), but mannn do I feel for some of you guys who are into this company for thousands... you deserve every single penny back

rant over lol
vhernandez3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 10:11 AM   #214
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhernandez3242 View Post
IMO, the service agreement we all entered when pre-purchasing these items set a standard for how the company should operate. They have broken these agreements. They sure as hell keep your NRD though if you decide you don't want to proceed with the transaction. Old ownership or new, this should be #1 on their priority list and it isn't. I advise everyone to file disputes with their banks so that they don't even get to keep the NRD money. PCS thinks the way out is to put up new products, but that is a lowsy business model and they should either honor their commitments or fold as a company.

I currently have 2 items waiting for a refund and its not enough money to really care (roughly $600), but mannn do I feel for some of you guys who are into this company for thousands... you deserve every single penny back

rant over lol
I couldn't agree more.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 02:19 PM   #215
MPCanes
The X-Men

Just look at how the Newsletters have changed since the SS distro agreement - it's basically just the current new item for pre-order and a release schedule. Nothing else at all - used to have teases, production pics, etc.

My guess is they are so skeleton crew that they are just trying to tread water as long as humanly possible. They may make it but they need to sell through all of their existing/upcoming product.

I canceled my 1 pre-order made through PCS (Dredd 1:3) and haven't heard a peep in terms of a refund yet, and I opted for SS credit. We'll see if it ever comes through.
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 04:17 PM   #216
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

This entire section should be closed down until they sort these issues out.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 04:29 PM   #217
vhernandez3242
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Torpedo View Post
Why? They wont get sorted out if people don't fight back. I think everyone should dispute all the transactions and leave them high and dry like they've left us. They don't deserve to be in business after all this nonsense. I don't blame any of this on sideshow either. The consumers need to be the ones to punch PCS in the nuts (metaphorically), then maybe they will learn that the customers come first.

Anyone who gives this company money still must be insane. I don't have problems with delays, that stuff happens in this hobby. No matter how long. But when a customer says they've had enough of waiting and are willing to sacrifice the NRD as per the agreement, they should NEVER have to wait for the rest of their funds to be returned to them.
vhernandez3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 05:17 PM   #218
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
This forum has already done more than it should to enrich, promote, and protect both PCS and Jerry Macaluso.

All at the expense and risk of every member here.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 06:36 PM   #219
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Curious why you would want this section closed down... Funny thing is 3-4 people raised these issues several years ago and the vast majority of members ridiculed us. Now look where we are at...

Not to be rude but if you don't want to read what PCS customers are going through wouldn't be easier to avoid clicking on this section? I only come here to see if there is a shred of hope someone at least had contact with someone at PCS Since Tony and Mark have gone silent. I think the majority of us are just looking for some sort of response..............

and not sure if you are meaning this thread or the entire PCS section.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 09:54 PM   #220
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
There is a HUGE difference. Sideshow never took a single dollar from anyone for orders that were placed through PCS. All they did was to take over distribution for PCS as part of an agreement because PCS wasn't able to handle it themselves anymore. To make that easier for everyone involved they transferred the order data to their system.

PCS is still responsible. I said that a hundred times - if PCS screws up and goes bankrupt then our money will be lost and there is absolutely no reason to blame Sideshow when it comes to orders from the time prior to the merger.
This is absolutely false. Sideshow made public announcement they are responsible for all PCS preorders. Sideshow then cancelled those preorders requested by customers, and agreed to issue refund or credit. Now they need to deliver what they committed.

As far as customer is concerned, our counterparty is now ss not PCS. It’s up to ss to deal with pcs, can’t have it both ways where you reap the financial gains from this deal with pcs but not take responsibility for the risk, after you committed and made public announcement, and cancelled our orders.

ps do you really think ss took over pcs preorders to make it easier for the customers, if so I have a bridge in my backyard to sell to you. They took it over because they saw dollar signs flying across, but I can only assume they didn’t do the due diligence to realize the preorder refund mess PCS has going on. That’s on them for underestimating the risk of the deal. But the deal is done.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote