Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 09-15-2010, 10:41 AM   #11
magic_racoon
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

ok new problem...thor does not fit the base....the prongs to slot his feet in are too far apart or the holes in the feet are wrong and they dont fit by half an inch

pictures to follow

magic_racoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #12
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_racoon View Post
hey guys just to let you all know that my thor has arrived

and theres a problem...when the box arrrived i notticed it was squashed on one side and upon opening to my horror thor was damaged the wing tip has snapped off on his helmet i have not been in touch with koto as of yet but i will keep you all posted..

i cried esp after waiting so long for a replacement
We will send you out another head but unfortunately this damage occurred during transit to Scotland; all replacement statues and parts are inspected on our end before being sent out. In regards to the foot pegs not fitting, if neither the original or replacement base works for you please contact us directly through questions@kotous.com.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #13
magic_racoon
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
We will send you out another head but unfortunately this damage occurred during transit to Scotland; all replacement statues and parts are inspected on our end before being sent out. In regards to the foot pegs not fitting, if neither the original or replacement base works for you please contact us directly through questions@kotous.com.
Hey gonk

I figured it was transit that broke it so I just glued it back ad I'm not overly fussed about it now
magic_racoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:28 PM   #14
Telimtor
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khui View Post
Just wanted to very publically thank kotobukiya for sending me my replacement thor statue. Got it in the mail today.

They really care about their customers and their company's reputation. I provided evidence of my purchase and damages to item. And they let me know it was on its way, and I got it today.

Thank you for the excellent customer service! I preordered more items with faith knowing this is the kind of support the company provides.

K.
Hey i got my Red Hulk about a month ago from my LCS. And at first i saw some white grains on the statue.. i thought they would come out easily. but after trying to get them off, i need to scratch them pretty hard, it's like salt or something. Is there a way i can return and get a replacement, even if i did not order from the website ?
Telimtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:18 AM   #15
morgan1960
Doh!

Remember the CA paint work ??

Still fell awkward every time i look at it........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01a.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	58365  
morgan1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:32 AM   #16
khui
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan1960 View Post
Still fell awkward every time i look at it........
your cap looks good! did I miss something?

K.
khui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #17
morgan1960
Doh!

yea....the white paint job on arms and the shield where terrible..............cracked on closer inspection........
morgan1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #18
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

Koto is for sure really a company that listens and cares about their clients. great interaction with their fan base goes a long way.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:39 PM   #19
ta2215
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
Adamantium Member

This is great news. Unfortunately my experience with their Online shop is not as good.
I was one of the lucky ones who received the Thor without any issues (from another online retailer).
I pre-ordered the Captain America on their online store when it came out and after the offer of the signature and the extra head for the Thor.
Months pass and everyone is showing the Captain America but nothing on my side, I went several times to check the status of the order and it did not change the status.
I sent a couple of emails and I did not get a reply until I PM Gonk asking when was the Captain America going to be available and he pm back telling that it has been available for months.
I went back to my account at the Koto Us store and check my account and there it was still the same status as the first day.
So since I did not get an answer before I send another email asking to cancel my order.

Now I am not even looking for the two other pieces, I am happy with my Thor.
Koto and Eric are doing a great job with the Marvel line, I am not necessarily saying that I will not get more Kotos but I will not be pre-ordering any more, I rather see pics first and then get them from my regular online vendors.
ta2215 is offline   Reply With Quote