Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 09-19-2021, 06:39 PM   #31
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

Wow how many announced unreleased statues do they have in the pipe line?? Is this one "deep in development" too?
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 09:11 AM   #32
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
Wow how many announced unreleased statues do they have in the pipe line?? Is this one "deep in development" too?
Looks like everything F4F is 'deep in development' unless it's okami and spyro pvc's; they been pumping out those constantly and you can't tell me those were 'deep in development' for years. The okami and spyro fanbase must be huge. I think F4F is done with resin statues from a whole lot of lines they started with. Not sure why they keep feeding us that 'deep in development' BS throughout the years.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 05:52 PM   #33
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Again, I think they are just waiting for the third game to come out or at least be near release. Bayonetta as an IP is not really on most peoples' radars anymore.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 07:03 PM   #34
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Again, I think they are just waiting for the third game to come out or at least be near release. Bayonetta as an IP is not really on most peoples' radars anymore.
Yes, waiting for that huh. Different design. No one knows when 3 will come out and if the statue that F4F has 'deep in development' for a decade will have the same design as the new Bayonetta. They teased the guns from Bayo 1 long ago and they never went up for pre order.
Old 09-20-2021, 11:33 PM   #35
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

They can just take her render and change the hair or whatever new look she has. Probably will still be the same anatomy, same skin tight body suit, just some new tweaks here and there and probably drill hair or something this time. I also wouldn't be surprised if they just abandoned her entirely as I think they have other IPs they care way more about these days. I'd like more transparency from them than being told it is deep in development once a year, but not much we can do. They tried reassuring people Ivy and Morrigan are close, but apparently neither are.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 09:59 AM   #36
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

been waiting for ever for some company to make a 1.4 Bayonetta statue, would love it to be from the first game as I wasnt a fan of her look in the second.
Vince-Vell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 09:20 AM   #37
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Well with Bayonetta 3 finally revealed after the teaser years ago, I am curious if F4F will show the Bayonetta they are working on for decades.

Have to get used to her new look in Bayo3; looks like Bayonetta from between Cereza and Bayonetta in Bayo1, so a younger Bayonetta. It might explain why they used another voice actress this time around.

Old 09-24-2021, 09:22 AM   #38
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Love the face and look to her, but you can tell they toned down the sexy look and hid her booty this time around.

First game still the best looking so far.
Vince-Vell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 09:47 AM   #39
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Love the face and look to her, but you can tell they toned down the sexy look and hid her booty this time around.

First game still the best looking so far.
I agree; the design of Bayonetta in the first game is the best one out of three.

Unfortunatly the game is limited to the technical capabilities of the Switch; wonder how sharp and slick it would look on current gen systems like PS5 and Xbox series X/S... or better yet: on a high-end pc...
Old 09-24-2021, 10:24 AM   #40
Augen
Metal Men

What systems did this series come out on?

I want to say 1st one was PS3/360, 2nd was Wii U, and 3rd is Switch. So, they've all been roughly on similar level of hardware. I agree it would be amazing to see a collection (I know likely won't happen) on higher end to get most performance.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote