Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 03-05-2022, 02:17 PM   #501
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Sweet!

Now just Martian Manhunter 2.0 away from completing the JL core.
Yes! I'm in dire need of a 1/4 Martian Manhunter as well.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 02:51 PM   #502
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Also, I thought I heard Bats wasn't going to be until 2023... spacing out the trinity.
I am very happy with the the Super Powers Batman statue that I have so I do not plan on getting the 2.0 version but I am very curious to see it. I do wonder if it be up for PO later this year but not ship until next year.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 03:52 PM   #503
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Also, I thought I heard Bats wasn't going to be until 2023... spacing out the trinity.
I don't remember it being that far out, 2023 is a crazy long time for what will probably be the biggest seller
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 04:01 PM   #504
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
I don't remember it being that far out, 2023 is a crazy long time for what will probably be the biggest seller
Is it though? With all the other characters people want, and Batman is a guarantee, is it surprising they want to stretch out the heavy hitters?
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 06:09 PM   #505
Mister H
Gen 13

I believe I heard BatmanStatueCollector say that Batman is coming fairly soon.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 02:31 PM   #506
saberhagen

Quote:
Is it though? With all the other characters people want, and Batman is a guarantee, is it surprising they want to stretch out the heavy hitters?
Not to speak for Nearmint (or Chad/Igo), but he said we'd see Batman in 2021 in one of his very early 2021 videos (obviously before the shipping fiasco and PO slowdown). That doesn't speak to an intentional 2023 plan. We had the pre-orders for the other two that were mentioned, Wonder Woman and Flash.

Also, don't count out people might not pick up a Scarecrow or whoever if there isn't a Batman to go along with it.
Old 03-06-2022, 02:49 PM   #507
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
Not to speak for Nearmint (or Chad/Igo), but he said we'd see Batman in 2021 in one of his very early 2021 videos (obviously before the shipping fiasco and PO slowdown). That doesn't speak to an intentional 2023 plan. We had the pre-orders for the other two that were mentioned, Wonder Woman and Flash.

Also, don't count out people might not pick up a Scarecrow or whoever if there isn't a Batman to go along with it.
Yeah, I'm just considering the current situation. I know they said the trinity would be spaced out. Based on how things are now, and the spacing between Supes and WW, 2023 for Bats wouldn't raise a single eyebrow for me.

And Bats is a guaranteed, not a maybe, so your last comment isn't relevant IMO Obviously I'll be just as happy as anyone else if we see Bats sooner than later, regardless of how much my wallet cries.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 03:25 PM   #508
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Oh, you KNOW they'll be doing a 2.0 Batman. There's not even a question. It's simply a matter of when, not if.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 05:45 PM   #509
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I would not be surprised if we see a more than just 1 Batman statue coming from Tweeterhead.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 06:35 PM   #510
saberhagen

Quote:
And Bats is a guaranteed, not a maybe, so your last comment isn't relevant IMO Obviously I'll be just as happy as anyone else if we see Bats sooner than later, regardless of how much my wallet cries.
I didn't say anything about there not being a Batman eventually. Of course there is one, we've seen it.

I mean specifically someone that's looking at one of the four Rogues that are in production/released and there isn't a Batman yet. Might not matter to us here, but I'm not sure my first piece would be a $580 Joker on throne or a $475 Scarecrow if there isn't an accompanying Batman coming out anytime soon.