Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 02-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #21
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I am spending the most time playing,First of the North star Kens rage 2 (xbox 360),Phantasy star online 2 jpn (PC) and Team fortress 2.
I am kind of looking forward to the new Bioshock game but I am starting to lose interest as it keeps getting pushed back.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #22
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebohawk View Post
I started playing Giants is a really cool game but wow they have a Monopoly with the game you Need at least one of each Elements to unlock many thing on the game. my son have 10 figures already and still need 3 additional elements magic, fire and robots
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
this is why I didn't get into the game despite a mild interest. I really wish that it was a game that you could purchase characters online directly through the game (DLC). The fact that I'd have to go out and physically look around at different stores for these things just turned me off the whole game
They do have a Monopoly on the figures, but you only need 8 diffrent characters to complete the game, and you get 3 diffrent elements in the starter pack. It's Very Easy to find all the elements needed for the game in one store...Now if you wanted certain characters, that's a diffrent story...
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:54 PM   #23
MrYac
Hercules

Well Disney stole the idea with their new disney infinity game 4so the monopoly is gone, and you don't even need all the elements to finish the game, heck you could technicly finish the whole thing with a single skylander if you're good enough and the full 1000 achievements can be unlocked with the 3 figures shipped with both the games
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #24
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Well Disney stole the idea with their new disney infinity game 4so the monopoly is gone, and you don't even need all the elements to finish the game, heck you could technicly finish the whole thing with a single skylander if you're good enough and the full 1000 achievements can be unlocked with the 3 figures shipped with both the games
Talk about a monopoly, these will be 1000 times more collectible and harder to find...No way Disney does not try to milk this.
And how long before they make a Star Wars or Marvel Version (which I would so buy) since they own both now..If this thing takes off anything like Skylanders this will be the Next Guitar Hero/Rock band Fad.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:36 PM   #25
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Still playin' TWD, and Ben just proved what a colossal douchebag he is in Episode 3.
This game's nuts. Lovin' every minute of it.

Last edited by Argonus; 02-10-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:49 PM   #26
Simplyrob
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Still playin' TWD, and Ben just proved what a colossal douchebag he is in Episode 3.
This game's nuts. Lovin' every minute of it.
agreed. i watched the boys play through it. i didn't agree with their choices and yak gave me a heads up awhile back for the 50% discount, so, i scored it too. of course I'm only through chapter 1.

stupid black ops 2 and wheel of fortune are the games next to my xbox these days. i spun bankrupt and lose a turn at least 7 times in one game last night. i was so mad. if i had unlimited funds, i would've thrown my controller through my tv.
Simplyrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #27
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Had to catch up with some of the greatest 360 shooters so I bought Mass Effect 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4, Dead Space 2 and Max Payne 3 at the same time (I havent got a lot of time to play games lately because of work, children etc...). Oh man, Max Payne 3 has caught most of my attention, what a great game, plays like a movie.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #28
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I'm OCD so I'm going through Borderlands 2 to complete achievements constantly. Bastard Jimmy Jenkins won't show his stupid face so I might be hosed out of completion!

I know I will get BioShock Infinite and TWD eventually.

BTW -- TWD is a straight to console DL, right? How many points is it on XBOX?
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #29
abarron
Batman

Uncharted 3 for me.

Love the series but didn't have the cas to pick this up until christmas.

Spent about 2 hours on it last night
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #30
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
BTW -- TWD is a straight to console DL, right? How many points is it on XBOX?
2000 points for all 5 episodes, and theres also a disk version out now you can pick up
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote