Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-13-2008, 07:39 AM   #21
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Ok the bundle seems to be delayed. End of the month at soonest I was told. Oh well gives me a chance to further complete GTA4 and maybe start on Alone in the dark 5
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:27 AM   #22
goodydog12
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
Ok the bundle seems to be delayed. End of the month at soonest I was told. Oh well gives me a chance to further complete GTA4 and maybe start on Alone in the dark 5
Are you getting the limited edition or the ps3 bundle?
goodydog12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:20 PM   #23
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodydog12 View Post
picked mine up in hartsdale yesterday, havent had time to get into until this week, can't wait. I had to call 4 best buys and this one only can 2 left. I had the manager hold it or me and picked it up at 8 o'clock...they were sold out in every store in mahattan and weschester
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:15 PM   #24
HelloKinky
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Not realy. I always said that I must play MGS4. Other than that I had no real reason to buy a PS3...well as a blue ray player but that alone wasnt reason enough either so it's more of a timed purchase than coming late.

What makes it most expensive though is the surround system but that again has more to do with me wanting the ultimate MGS4/gaming/movie experience than coming late.

So there :tounge:
Again expensive for late comers. I mean when you get into high end gaming, you gotta have a great surround system to start like you would an HD TV!!!
HelloKinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:43 PM   #25
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKinky View Post
Again expensive for late comers. I mean when you get into high end gaming, you gotta have a great surround system to start like you would an HD TV!!!
Not realy. I've been into high end gaming from a day before the first next gen system launched (Xbox 360) and already had a 52 inch HDTV & surround system waiting at home. The reason I need another surround system is because, since the PS3 will mainly be used as a blue ray player, it will go in the living room (and not in the gameroom). And again, since I had no reason to buy a PS3 before MGS4, I dont see how I could be a "latecomer".

So there :tounge:
Old 06-13-2008, 01:48 PM   #26
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
The PS3 MGS4 bundle is actualy limited but I think you mean the version you could only order through Konami wich is supposed to be even more limited... I'm just getting the regular limited bundle. I'm not even sure we Europeans could order the one through Konami.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:36 PM   #27
goodydog12
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
The PS3 MGS4 bundle is actualy limited but I think you mean the version you could only order through Konami wich is supposed to be even more limited... I'm just getting the regular limited bundle. I'm not even sure we Europeans could order the one through Konami.
No, gamestop had a limited edition with an audio cd and another blu ray making of disc. That was what I was referring to. FYI, a buddy just found out that there is no auto save in the game.
goodydog12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:03 AM   #28
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
No, gamestop had a limited edition with an audio cd and another blu ray making of disc. That was what I was referring to. FYI, a buddy just found out that there is no auto save in the game.
Oh well we dont have gamestop's over here. I do know that if you preordered here you get the making of disc but I dont know anything about an audio cd.

And uh, thanks for the info...

ps: I got a call that the bundle was in stock today, got it

Now as soon as my surround system arrives I can get to Metal gearin'
Old 06-15-2008, 02:25 AM   #29
Red X
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Such a great game so far. I'm at laughing otcopus right now, intense boss fight!
Red X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 08:51 AM   #30
Dark_Knight_89
Statue Forum MacDaddy

laughing octopus is a freaky boss! and quite chilling too i might add! iv just begun act 3 - third sun!

im quite confused with the story at the moment though, what is liquid ocelot doing when all the soldiers go crazy and snake and naomi have to take those shots to counteract it???
Dark_Knight_89 is offline   Reply With Quote