Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-28-2017, 08:07 AM   #1181
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I got sha-run yesterday

Last edited by Thegameman2011; 03-28-2017 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Delete
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:45 AM   #1182
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegameman2011 View Post
I got sha-run yesterday
You told them not to ship to you? Or did you change your mind?
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:47 AM   #1183
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

I was wondering the same, i thought you wanted a refund.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:53 AM   #1184
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I did want a refund. However, after my emails went ignored and they are not responding on here or Facebook. I felt had to come to terms with my choices. First, continue to be ignored and wait weeks, if not months for a decision on how Arahom will deal with this, or send a nice email in hopes of a response and get the statue. I went with sending a nice email to ARH. That was Monday morning of last week. Within hours, I received a response and my statue shipped that day. In fact, I emailed them again later in the week because the tracking was not working, and they responded each and every time. As I mentioned above, I got the statue yesterday. Everything from email to receiving took one week exactly.

That said, I felt that the best thing that I could do is get the statue as soon as I could and sell it to recoup some of the cost. It was not ideal and the refund would have been the most honorable thing for the company, but I look at it this way. I no longer have anything pending with ARH and I am no longer left wondering about how this will be resolved. For me, this is the best outcome. Luckly, I do not have thousands of dollars tied up with them and I am not waiting on anything to ship.

ARH has a lot of issues that they need to work out and I hope they realize that. I do not want to see any company if this hobby fail. I enjoy collecting and I like having choices with various companies. However, right now I cannot support them. I bought two statues from them and the expereance leaves them 0 for 2 in my book. I am willing to revisit them in the furture, but for right now I am done.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 02:10 PM   #1185
clutch
Sailor Moon

As soon as I get Eve paid off they go dark. Figures.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:00 PM   #1186
The13thWarlock

Quote:
I did want a refund. However, after my emails went ignored and they are not responding on here or Facebook. I felt had to come to terms with my choices. First, continue to be ignored and wait weeks, if not months for a decision on how Arahom will deal with this, or send a nice email in hopes of a response and get the statue. I went with sending a nice email to ARH. That was Monday morning of last week. Within hours, I received a response and my statue shipped that day. In fact, I emailed them again later in the week because the tracking was not working, and they responded each and every time. As I mentioned above, I got the statue yesterday. Everything from email to receiving took one week exactly.

That said, I felt that the best thing that I could do is get the statue as soon as I could and sell it to recoup some of the cost. It was not ideal and the refund would have been the most honorable thing for the company, but I look at it this way. I no longer have anything pending with ARH and I am no longer left wondering about how this will be resolved. For me, this is the best outcome. Luckly, I do not have thousands of dollars tied up with them and I am not waiting on anything to ship.

ARH has a lot of issues that they need to work out and I hope they realize that. I do not want to see any company if this hobby fail. I enjoy collecting and I like having choices with various companies. However, right now I cannot support them. I bought two statues from them and the expereance leaves them 0 for 2 in my book. I am willing to revisit them in the furture, but for right now I am done.
That really bad that you feel that way and had to make that decision. Really bad, and not just for you but for ARH and the future of their company.

Statues are a luxury item and an expensive one at that. People walking around with $400-500 to drop down on one shouldn't just be treated badly and cast aside. And they shouldn't be made to feel a sense of desperation and resignation about their order.

I don't want this statue. I got an email today saying they will put $200 of it towards my Arhian balance which leaves a $225 balance. In the interest of bad business and alienating me from future ARH purchases, Arahom wants to give it to me in store credit...

I'll reply to the email later tonight or tomorrow. Much like TheGame, I'm pretty much just trying to wrap up my business with ARH and put them behind me. I got some good statues from them, but it's time to move on to Level52 and independent artists like Jonathan Dewar.

Who knew the sea had other fish in it....
Old 03-28-2017, 07:10 PM   #1187
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
That really bad that you feel that way and had to make that decision. Really bad, and not just for you but for ARH and the future of their company.

Statues are a luxury item and an expensive one at that. People walking around with $400-500 to drop down on one shouldn't just be treated badly and cast aside. And they shouldn't be made to feel a sense of desperation and resignation about their order.

I don't want this statue. I got an email today saying they will put $200 of it towards my Arhian balance which leaves a $225 balance. In the interest of bad business and alienating me from future ARH purchases, Arahom wants to give it to me in store credit...
I'll reply to the email later tonight or tomorrow. Much like TheGame, I'm pretty much just trying to wrap up my business with ARH and put them behind me. I got some good statues from them, but it's time to move on to Level52 and independent artists like Jonathan Dewar.

Who knew the sea had other fish in it....
Are you still getting 30% off your next purchase? Is that deal still going? Hard to do since there will be no other new purchase for you right?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 07:12 PM   #1188
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:

Same question as warlock..do you get 30% off your next order (if you ever order again? in the future)
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 07:56 PM   #1189
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Are you still getting 30% off your next purchase? Is that deal still going? Hard to do since there will be no other new purchase for you right?
I would guess not. In order to get the 30% you had to accept the defective statue. But no... I'd be VERY hard pressed to get another ARH statue. It would have to be something I just couldn't live without. i just don't want to support Arahom any longer or any person or company that holds my money hostage and makes me pay for their incompetence.
Old 03-28-2017, 09:39 PM   #1190
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
This is crazy stuff. A company not wanting to do the right thing and waiting for customers to accept poor terms of service and ignoring them if they don't. BBB would probably shut them down quick if a mass of customers placed complaints. They can't ignore them...
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote