Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 04-10-2017, 10:39 PM   #1291
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 05:44 AM   #1292
dreamactius
Sinister Six

It's sad to see what's happened to this company. I hope ARH can get it together and create some mythological beasts. If they want to make money they need to make a bad a$$ cyclops, or centaur.
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 07:36 AM   #1293
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamactius View Post
It's sad to see what's happened to this company. I hope ARH can get it together and create some mythological beasts. If they want to make money they need to make a bad a$$ cyclops, or centaur.
The lack of product that people want to buy isn't the issue that ARH has. The issue is bad leadership. They can't deliver on their promised and then expect the customer to pay for their mistakes/incompetence. A cyclops won't fix that.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 09:25 AM   #1294
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Like I said I think 2017 ARH should clear all the backlog stuff. And start new in 2018 with Hades and Thor.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:46 AM   #1295
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Like I said I think 2017 ARH should clear all the backlog stuff. And start new in 2018 with Hades and Thor.
I don't know of any business or company and only a few individuals that can just take a year off with no income or cash flow.

Some things aren't likely to be rectified to 100% satisfaction (they aren't going to re-produce Sha-Ryn topless for example) but a lot of the complaints here have been addressed and people that had been complaining about not receiving their statues have received them. We don't hear from them after that but they have. There are still some problems but I don't see taking a year off as a viable solution, IMO.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:12 AM   #1296
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I don't know of any business or company and only a few individuals that can just take a year off with no income or cash flow.

Some things aren't likely to be rectified to 100% satisfaction (they aren't going to re-produce Sha-Ryn topless for example) but a lot of the complaints here have been addressed and people that had been complaining about not receiving their statues have received them. We don't hear from them after that but they have. There are still some problems but I don't see taking a year off as a viable solution, IMO.
I agree. What they need to do is create cash flow and quick (I reckon). In my opinion the best way to do that is what they started to do and that is produce small batches in house of popular caracters, like Greek and Norse Gods and for 13th warlock we throw in some nudity
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 01:28 PM   #1297
dreamactius
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
The lack of product that people want to buy isn't the issue that ARH has. The issue is bad leadership. They can't deliver on their promised and then expect the customer to pay for their mistakes/incompetence. A cyclops won't fix that.
It's the big issue that ARH has. They keep pumping out the same generic half-naked girls over and over again.
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:31 PM   #1298
ged88988
Doh!

Bought the Poseidon Statue during NY ComiCon in October 2015.

Waited about 1 1/2 years---> until a couple of weeks ago to receive the Statue. Statue is defective and would not fit correctly on the base.

April 3 - sent request for assistance to ARH (Spencer)
April 3 - several emails back and forth with Spencer noting that he will ask repair department
April 7 - sent follow-up. No reply from ARH.
April 11 - sent follow-up. Still waiting for ARH reply

Paypal offered to send email follow-up. Sent today.

Received guidance to open dispute at small claims court or file a case with internet crimes division. Hoping not to do this and still have issue resolved amicably. Any suggestions?

Last edited by ged88988; 04-11-2017 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Additional details.
ged88988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:39 PM   #1299
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Is it the back foot that doesn't fir properly?Cause I have the same problem but thought it was all of them.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:44 PM   #1300
ged88988
Doh!

Yes, back foot. Initial response was, "the back leg of the Poseidon may have been warped".

If this is a constant issue, this may be an indication of poor quality control.
ged88988 is offline   Reply With Quote