Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 02-14-2017, 06:58 PM   #781
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Hi Spencer.

I just spoke to a friend here in Australia that got asked to pay an extra $280 usd on top of the 172 usd he already paid on shipping. I understand you offered him 20% off because the shipping cost to you is $526

My question is.. what if a customer does not want to pay this huge extra cost ? do you give them an option for a full refund? I doubt he would have ordered if he knew shipping would be costing him $500+..which is like over $800 au dollars

Thanks
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:43 PM   #782
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Hi Spencer.

I just spoke to a friend here in Australia that got asked to pay an extra $280 usd on top of the 172 usd he already paid on shipping. I understand you offered him 20% off because the shipping cost to you is $526

My question is.. what if a customer does not want to pay this huge extra cost ? do you give them an option for a full refund? I doubt he would have ordered if he knew shipping would be costing him $500+..which is like over $800 au dollars

Thanks
In the case of the customer you are in reference to, I was able to get Arahom to give him a more generous discount and we would be able to work it out.

Most of the time we are willing to work with you guys on getting your orders to you as we did in the case of this customer. This includes declaring a low-value cost, our standard practice to declare $100 on a single statue and $50 on statues that come in multiple boxes. We also declare the item as a gift to help avoid as many import taxes as possible.

To further reduce our shipping costs, we usually ship our Asian customers directly from the factory. Starting with the Medusa, Sha-Ryn, and Tarzan we have expanded that to include all eastern hemisphere customers.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 08:03 PM   #783
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer T. View Post
In the case of the customer you are in reference to, I was able to get Arahom to give him a more generous discount and we would be able to work it out.

Most of the time we are willing to work with you guys on getting your orders to you as we did in the case of this customer. This includes declaring a low-value cost, our standard practice to declare $100 on a single statue and $50 on statues that come in multiple boxes. We also declare the item as a gift to help avoid as many import taxes as possible.

To further reduce our shipping costs, we usually ship our Asian customers directly from the factory. Starting with the Medusa, Sha-Ryn, and Tarzan we have expanded that to include all eastern hemisphere customers.
Yes i understand both sides here..just wanted to know if full refund option is there? Its a yes or no ?
Old 02-14-2017, 08:15 PM   #784
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Yes I understand both sides here..just wanted to know if full refund option is there? It's a yes or no?
Our typical response to someone who requests a full refund without having been shipped the statue is no. Once they have received the statue, if there are significant defects, we are willing to discuss a refund on a case by case basis. Arahom personally oversee's these cases and is the only one who has authority to approve a full refund.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 08:15 PM   #785
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Hi Spencer.

Thanks
Ouch. Is that on a single statue?
May I ask which one?
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 08:21 PM   #786
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Ouch. Is that on a single statue?
May I ask which one?
Medusa
Old 02-14-2017, 08:23 PM   #787
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer T. View Post
Our typical response to someone who requests a full refund without having been shipped the statue is no. Once they have received the statue, if there are significant defects, we are willing to discuss a refund on a case by case basis. Arahom personally oversee's these cases and is the only one who has authority to approve a full refund.

Ok
Old 02-15-2017, 07:20 AM   #788
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Hi Spencer.

Thanks
You have friends?
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:47 AM   #789
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
You have friends?

come on warlock you know your still my number 1..don't get jealous..
Old 02-15-2017, 08:13 AM   #790
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Hi Spencer T.

Thanks for sorting out my friends issue so fast. He seems happy with the result. You guys rock!

I also enjoyed your latest video. Sounds like Arahom has a treat for us very soon...can't wait to see .