Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-06-2021, 06:58 AM   #211
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

For those who are waiting for this to be bulk shipped to either the US or Switzerland I was informed by Sandro yesterday that they are still in his factory in China. He is still waiting for statues to be collected since his last update. Hopefully the US shipment will be collected around 15 June. However, personally I would take this with a pinch of salt.

I paid for my statue to be shipped by Air 2 weeks ago. Initially I was informed item would ship within 2 days. Then I was told tracking would be provided by 4 June, then the 5 June and as of yesterday I was told shipping would be Tuesday 8 June. Communications between Sandro and his warehouse seem poor to me.

Due to delays and missed deadlines I have requested a refund. Hopefully, I will receive my refund without any issues and I won’t have to take further action.

Good luck to those who are still waiting and the statue it does look great. However for me the whole process has been unpleasant caused by poor or lack of communications and missed deadlines.
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 03:04 PM   #212
dao2
Cyclops

Well that sucks :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 03:29 PM   #213
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Well that sucks :|
Was promised a full refund by the end of today. Still 3 Hours to go here in Europe. I think it will be another missed deadline or broken promise. I truly feel sorry for collectors waiting for this to ship based on the messages Sandro has sent me.
Old 06-06-2021, 10:06 PM   #214
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
Was promised a full refund by the end of today. Still 3 Hours to go here in Europe. I think it will be another missed deadline or broken promise. I truly feel sorry for collectors waiting for this to ship based on the messages Sandro has sent me.
I don't mind waiting as long as I know I'm getting it :S
Old 06-07-2021, 12:48 AM   #215
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I don't mind waiting as long as I know I'm getting it :S
I wouldn’t be too optimistic unless you are getting it from Spec Fiction. I have now received my promised refund for the payment of the statue.
Old 06-07-2021, 03:34 AM   #216
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
I wouldn’t be too optimistic unless you are getting it from Spec Fiction. Even then you may have an issue but I am making an assumption based on why mine did not ship in the timeframe advised. I have not received my promised refund for the payment of the statue.
I did order from spec fiction, I assume if spec fiction gets em the rest will go out as well.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:32 PM   #217
SONICobra
Batman

$205 for mine to be shipped to specfiction then me (ordered direct) eta 35-40 days

air would have been $455 7-10 days or $255 from china direct by sea 30 days
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 12:43 PM   #218
MPCanes
The X-Men

Curious for impressions when this one finally lands. Sounds like some first release problems but the pics look fantastic. It’s still available at spec fiction and if in hand pics/impressions from folks here align I may pull the trigger (once everything is sorted out).
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 12:49 PM   #219
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPCanes View Post
Curious for impressions when this one finally lands. Sounds like some first release problems but the pics look fantastic. It’s still available at spec fiction and if in hand pics/impressions from folks here align I may pull the trigger (once everything is sorted out).
What problems have been reported?
Old 06-07-2021, 01:59 PM   #220
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
What problems have been reported?
i think he means the delays / lack of communication. looks like the statue itself turned out fantastic from everything i have seen
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote