Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Right now all I buy is

Batman
Detective Comics
Spawn
and The Walking Dead.

Think I’m gonna cancel TWD, it’s prettt redundant these days. They jut introduce new characters with the same plot lines. It’s about run it’s course for me.
I'm honestly surprised people still read Spawn and I agree on the Walking Dead, but I gave up long ago. I figured Kirkman would have finished it by now but I guess not.

I'll tell you what, Superman has been surprisingly good since rebirth started. I've actually been enjoying it quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryOutlaw View Post
Mine:

Batman The White Knight
Dark Nights Metal (just because of Capullo)

Captain America(In Waid & Samnee I trust)
Mighty Thor(Glad to be there since Thor God Of Hammers...oops....Thunder)
Punisher The Platoon
I saw Punisher the Platoon but I tried reading the new Punisher book and couldn't get into it, just didn't have the same feel to it so I gave up on him for the time being.

I may get into the Mighty Thor.

You should try Detective Comics but you almost have to start from the beginning of rebirth because the story is kind of interwoven from the start up til now.Very good though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I don't have a monthly pull list anymore. :/ I prefer collected editions but since the subject also came to HC collected editions, i really like them too and prefer over anyother edition. Absolutes, Omnibuses and Deluxes are awesome Just got Nightwing Deluxe, a dream came true. I always wanted to get Nightwing in HC format.
Like I said, I like hardcovers, but I need my monthly fix. i can't wait a year for these things to come out.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:33 PM   #22
ParisDean
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
I tried Jessica Jones but just didn't like it much, How's Luke Cage?
It's okay. I'll most likely drop it after the current story arc is over. I actually like Jessica Jones a lot more.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:51 PM   #23
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I’ve been reading Spawn since issue # 1 so I stick with it. I grew up with the character. I was 16 when # 1 came out and I have the entire series. A lot of sentimental value there, my mom bringing me to the comic store when she went grocery shopping. Going to see the Spawn movie with one of my best friends..

Spawn and Batman were always my 2 faves. Why I always collected Spawn, Batman, and Detective Comics.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:09 AM   #24
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I get Spawn Origin OHCs and the turkish edition tpbs of Spawn Origin. After all, it's a character of our childhood. I hope they will continue to make the rest of Spawn in OHC format in America and I hope they will be in unison with the Spawn Origin OHCs. That would be awesome.

I always get Detective Comics and Batman too And Nightwing but i get them in collected edition format, if possible as OHC or HC.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:52 PM   #25
Agent23

I was collecting Nightwing till they made the switch to Grayson when he was a spy. Now just Spawn, Batman, and Detective..
Old 11-12-2017, 02:40 PM   #26
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
I was collecting Nightwing till they made the switch to Grayson when he was a spy. Now just Spawn, Batman, and Detective..
You didn't like Grayson ? I heard that it is pretty good. I haven't read it yet. I prefer Nightwing too and Dick is back to being Nightwing with the Rebirth, you know. Why don't you come back to Nightwing ?
Old 11-12-2017, 03:53 PM   #27
Agent23

I know he’s back to being Nightwing. Ehh, I don’t know. I like just buying Batman and Detective now..
Old 11-13-2017, 11:58 AM   #28
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
I know he’s back to being Nightwing. Ehh, I don’t know. I like just buying Batman and Detective now..
Oh you know you want to

j/k I honestly haven't ready any of the new run either.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:14 PM   #29
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Just grab the new deluxe. Dick even wears a blue&black costume again and he's in the hands of a capable writer, Tim Seeley.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:32 PM   #30
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
I’ve been reading Spawn since issue # 1 so I stick with it. I grew up with the character. I was 16 when # 1 came out and I have the entire series. A lot of sentimental value there, my mom bringing me to the comic store when she went grocery shopping. Going to see the Spawn movie with one of my best friends..
pretty similar story with spawn, i was in 5th grade when i picked up my first issue (#25) and have every single issue as well. i had to give it up around issue 260 though, just couldnt do it anymore - didnt like the direction they took and i didnt see them going back
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote