Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 10-05-2017, 10:12 AM   #571
Redsaleen
Justice League

I see nothing that makes this a stand out statue, it’s kinda boring. Rather have an ultra done with like a tiger knee pose.
Redsaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:17 AM   #572
qz33
Doctor Doom

That base Option Yo

qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:17 AM   #573
Mamba
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Is it just me, or those thai guardians really enhance the look of the statue? With the guardians I think it looks much better, agree?

Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:21 AM   #574
BurningRage
Inhumans

Guardians are a must.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:28 AM   #575
dragontattoo1226
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

This 1/3 Sagat looks so sick!! I will definitely get one for sure!!
dragontattoo1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:13 AM   #576
ukshaun
Hercules

The base suits the statue well.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 12:48 PM   #577
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
Haha sorry, I was surprised that nobody posted yet.
It's OK, I beat you to the video on Instagram.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 12:55 PM   #578
dao2
Cyclops

Here's some additional info if it wasn't already posted. The Guardians are think a hundred and $30 for a set of two and they have some really cool like scarring and battle damage on though I'm not sure if you can see it and then images that have already been posted.

The victory exclusive if I'm recalling correctly is going to include another torso with arms and and a head which is like his arms across his chest and laughing had like in the victory pose.

The other one will also have another torso and head I believe I don't remember what they're supposed to be other than it's going to be original savatwith no no scar on the chest I'm unsure if the shorts are going to be original SF shorts or not but I think he said they were going to be different.

Sorry if any of the wording sounds weird I'm using the voice to text on my phone. Also sorry if any of the info is wrong I could be remembering wrong or maybe I misheard.

Edit: and the head is removable, it's pretty well hidden seam but would prefer no seam.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 01:08 PM   #579
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Here's some additional info if it wasn't already posted. The Guardians are think a hundred and $30 for a set of two and they have some really cool like scarring and battle damage on though I'm not sure if you can see it and then images that have already been posted.

The victory exclusive if I'm recalling correctly is going to include another torso with arms and and a head which is like his arms across his chest and laughing had like in the victory pose.

The other one will also have another torso and head I believe I don't remember what they're supposed to be other than it's going to be original savatwith no no scar on the chest I'm unsure if the shorts are going to be original SF shorts or not but I think he said they were going to be different.

Sorry if any of the wording sounds weird I'm using the voice to text on my phone. Also sorry if any of the info is wrong I could be remembering wrong or maybe I misheard.

Edit: and the head is removable, it's pretty well hidden seam but would prefer no seam.
Amazing. Laughing Sagat sounds great.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 01:19 PM   #580
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I'm not seeing anything that great with this 1/3 Sagat,pose is boring and dull,and it reminds me of a giant Sota action figure.His size and sculpt are nice but it's not a stand out piece imo,and my least favourite out of all the 1/3 SF proto's,and due to his size you kinda have to get the guardians cause he looks silly on the base without them due to his size/width.I like the 1/4 version better,maybe the ultra line version will be more dynamic
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote