Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 05-04-2023, 11:39 PM   #11
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Looks nice. Did Iron Studios hire a monkey to model these new statues?

Sweet statue. Iron Studios has a lot of properties covered. Did they stop the marvel 1/4th line?
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 07:03 AM   #12
Shoo
Hercules

https://www.ironstudios.com/pre-orde...udios-070390/p
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 11:30 AM   #13
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

No fully masked switchout with this, which is a bit of a letdown. I know the pose and piece is based on the fight scene where he does lose half his mask, but still it should be included.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 10:46 PM   #14
White Wolf
Fantastic Four

This is exactly the statue I have been waiting for since Kenobi came out. I loved this scene and this look of Vader/Anakin. Hope the final product resembles the prototype here. Human faces can look flat from this company. They did say that there is a possibility this would be redone in 1/4 scale when I inquired.
White Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 12:35 AM   #15
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
This is exactly the statue I have been waiting for since Kenobi came out. I loved this scene and this look of Vader/Anakin. Hope the final product resembles the prototype here. Human faces can look flat from this company. They did say that there is a possibility this would be redone in 1/4 scale when I inquired.
I doubt, they open a PO from a 1/4 throne Vader already, and have other old one in action pose too, so I'm sure that another 1/4 Vader is not going to happen for a long, long time.

Now 1/10 Vaders are coming in batches, we have Rogue One with the rebel soldier, we have that one, and they will make a 1/10 version of the classic 1/4 (the same piece but small) for Comic Con this year, so it's 3 Vaders coming.
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 09:11 PM   #16
White Wolf
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
I doubt, they open a PO from a 1/4 throne Vader already, and have other old one in action pose too, so I'm sure that another 1/4 Vader is not going to happen for a long, long time.

Now 1/10 Vaders are coming in batches, we have Rogue One with the rebel soldier, we have that one, and they will make a 1/10 version of the classic 1/4 (the same piece but small) for Comic Con this year, so it's 3 Vaders coming.
I normally agree, but if their social media holds any weight and with all the requests for a bigger size and/or complaints that it is only 1/10 (and coupled with how much noise the damaged-helmet mythos statue from Sideshow made) i think there can be a decent change. Not enough to bet on, but enough that 8 months from now if there is an announcement or reveal i wouldn't be blown away. Just seems like it would be a bigger moneymaker than their others and they seem to be getting that idea as well.

I'm making assumptions though.
White Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 02:33 PM   #17
No1
The Avengers

Too bad their option for 1/4 was Vader on Throne, if was that one in 1/4 will be a huuuuge success!

I'm sorry but Iron is not that smart, they still think until today that EVERY piece on throne will be a success, and then they take Vader and put on a stupid throne, that shows how much Iron studios know about Star Wars and selling!
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 05:32 PM   #18
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Looks nice. Did Iron Studios hire a monkey to model these new statues?
I think I know what you mean, but this term has a huge racist connotation here in Brazil.

About the statue, it's a great one. Probably my favourite Vader from them.
Jesse Custer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 02:39 AM   #19
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Ordered. A heads-up if anyone is interested in this, BBTS is sold out, and Sideshow is low stock remaining. But with Iron Studios and their lack of ES info, who knows.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote