Statue Forum 


XM Studios


Tweeterhead



StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2018, 04:38 PM   #41
klwN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
klwN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statuehunter117 View Post
I really hope its the ultimate vegeta 1/4, the proto was phenomenal, I really hope it lives up.

having had their piccolo redemption i dont think its anything super special compared to others like MRC/Xceed. I have Xceed dragonfist and its the best DBZ statue so lets see if it can top it
Yes I agree, their smaller statues look good but are fairly on par with unlicensed products, which have truly become incredible over the years.

This Vegeta however, seems to be on another level.
Not just sculpt and paint-wise but the light up as well.

Also, I feel like the apparition of textures and high details recently on unlicensed statues, was a direct result of Tsume posting the first pics of Vegeta way back.
They didn't go that far before, statues looked a lot more simple and flat. So with this Vegeta, Tsume actually had an influence on the unlicensed game as well.

Really my one complaint is regarding the time it takes them to come up with new products in that line. The fact that the second DBZ HQS+ was only just made available for pre-order is a bit disappointing if it means that we will have to wait another year or more to order an HQS+ of Goku or Gohan for example.
klwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:57 PM   #42
Statuehunter117
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by klwN View Post
Yes I agree, their smaller statues look good but are fairly on par with unlicensed products, which have truly become incredible over the years.

This Vegeta however, seems to be on another level.
Not just sculpt and paint-wise but the light up as well.

Also, I feel like the apparition of textures and high details recently on unlicensed statues, was a direct result of Tsume posting the first pics of Vegeta way back.
They didn't go that far before, statues looked a lot more simple and flat. So with this Vegeta, Tsume actually had an influence on the unlicensed game as well.

Really my one complaint is regarding the time it takes them to come up with new products in that line. The fact that the second DBZ HQS+ was only just made available for pre-order is a bit disappointing if it means that we will have to wait another year or more to order an HQS+ of Goku or Gohan for example.
I just want a ssj1 frieza saga goku power up in 1/4 thats the final 1/4 statue i need to complete my 1/4 statues.
Statuehunter117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:32 PM   #43
klwN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
klwN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statuehunter117 View Post
I just want a ssj1 frieza saga goku power up in 1/4 thats the final 1/4 statue i need to complete my 1/4 statues.
I wouldn't be surprised if that's their next one.
That or Goku SSJ3.

Seem like the two most iconic versions of the character.

Or will they delay Goku furthermore and go with Gohan, or a fusion? We'll see.
klwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 06:43 PM   #44
Slamboni
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: At home
Posts: 51
So I got on the wait list for this piece. Do you guys think I have a chance? I'm hoping it converts since it will be shipping soon and maybe people will cancel.
Slamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 12:06 AM   #45
klwN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
klwN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamboni View Post
So I got on the wait list for this piece. Do you guys think I have a chance? I'm hoping it converts since it will be shipping soon and maybe people will cancel.
Cancellations are part of any pre-order system when it comes to collectibles, especially expensive ones like this statue. And even more so when there is a huge time gap between the pre-order and the actual shipping.

People inevitably change their mind (which honestly isn't a good idea here, since they could make a profit by selling the piece as soon as they get it, few companies can rival Tsume in terms of quickly added value). I have seen some pre-orders sell for 900+ on eBay.

No one but Tsume knows how many people are on the wait list, the only thing that's for sure is that the earlier you get on, the more you have a chance of getting a conversion.
klwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 01:21 PM   #46
Crash421
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Crash421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 333
An army of Vegetas!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg BA569344-1EDA-45B2-8134-9E5EF33FB7BC.jpeg (226.1 KB, 53 views)
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:25 PM   #47
nikos35
Doh!
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 7
Tsume Vegeta

mistake
nikos35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:46 PM   #48
Crash421
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Crash421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 333
Box Art! Man, hes getting close!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 9294D9A6-DAAB-4429-9BD4-2C87943CE6CA.jpeg (85.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpeg 8A21F257-920B-496E-AAD2-C765F8D5FE38.jpeg (155.6 KB, 28 views)
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:52 PM   #49
klwN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
klwN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 136
And apparently there will be an art print included with the statue!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdsqCGdh...=cyrilmarchiol
klwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:18 PM   #50
Drakull
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.
 
Drakull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: France
Posts: 1,209
yes I'm pleased with the print !
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com