Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-15-2014, 07:07 PM   #2671
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Any news on The Amazing Spider-man PF?
My answer remains the same when it was asked last-ish week...I haven't heard anything. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Hey Alex,

Question[s] about a product/line you fine folks distribute.

Do you know if Hot Toys will be producing figures based on Expendables 3?

If you can't answer questions for HT I understand. If that is the case, can you point me in the right direction to answer my question?

Thank you.
Sorry, but we are not privy to any Hot Toys information of future products they haven't already announced. We typically find out about a new product and solicitation for it the day of (in very rare cases the day before) it goes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
Ok Alex, i will be straight forward, Do you have any plans for a Modern Age Batman PF Variant??

I recently got my blue batman bust and was literally blown away. I prefer it to the original, i can see why it is almost sold out at most stores.

Kudos for this unique piece!! one of my best SSC products, hands down.

I strongly believe a blue variant, paying tribute to the Neal Adams Era, Batman PF would be awesome as well.
I know I'd love a Batman from that era. I actually prefer the blue/gray outfit over the black/gray outfit. That said, I haven't heard that a variant was happening. If it does, it will be announced on our site first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
Hi SS Alex! Hope you are doing well. Just wondering if SS has any plans on releasing a Red She Hulk statue in the near future? Thanks!
I hope you're doing well too! Although I wouldn't rule out that a Red She Hulk in the future I wouldn't say it would be happening anytime soon. Since she was already visited in her green form with a few different pieces in the past then the chances of her being revisited anytime soon are slim currently. Maybe many years from now but there are other characters being focused on currently.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 09:03 PM   #2672
kimsoyens
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Alex,

It seems Man of Steel PF will be shipping late October.
But then we haven't heard or seen any production piece of this stat.
Do you have a sample of this? or are there any plans to add pics of the final product?

Thanks and God bless!
kimsoyens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:08 PM   #2673
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimsoyens View Post
Hi Alex,

It seems Man of Steel PF will be shipping late October.
But then we haven't heard or seen any production piece of this stat.
Do you have a sample of this? or are there any plans to add pics of the final product?

Thanks and God bless!
The one and only advance piece we received had to go straight to DC for their sign-off and will be staying there, so unfortunately updated photos before this item ships will not be possible. If the gallery is updated or a blog post is put up with a production piece it will be after people have it in hand as the piece that we will be able to photograph would be part of all the pieces arriving in house at the same time.
Old 10-16-2014, 04:23 AM   #2674
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Hi Alex, I want to say thank you for your time and patience in responding to all the questions posed, appears you really get hammered... thank you on behalf of all us Sideshow Freaks!
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:30 AM   #2675
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Hi Alex, I want to say thank you for your time and patience in responding to all the questions posed, appears you really get hammered... thank you on behalf of all us Sideshow Freaks!
Thank you! I do truly love being here with y'all! :-)
Old 10-16-2014, 06:38 PM   #2676
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Alex, what about Alien and Predator statues? Anything coming? Also, in what form? Hopefully not busts or lackluster little statues
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 06:41 PM   #2677
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Alex, what about Alien and Predator statues? Anything coming? Also, in what form? Hopefully not busts or lackluster little statues
More are coming. I just saw something new today that is pretty dang cool. No I cannot say whether it is Predator or Alien related or even what kind of product it will be but it is from one of those two licenses and long time fans (I hope) will be stoked for it!
Old 10-16-2014, 06:49 PM   #2678
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
More are coming. I just saw something new today that is pretty dang cool. No I cannot say whether it is Predator or Alien related or even what kind of product it will be but it is from one of those two licenses and long time fans (I hope) will be stoked for it!
Alex I'm curious as to why there is so much secrecy and why it cannot even be revealed which license this pertains too?

Also why was GoTG PFs previewed but now in the wilderness. I recall some response that people will be happy with hot toys offering but they are different collectors from PF collectors.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:14 PM   #2679
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Alex I'm curious as to why there is so much secrecy and why it cannot even be revealed which license this pertains too?

Also why was GoTG PFs previewed but now in the wilderness. I recall some response that people will be happy with hot toys offering but they are different collectors from PF collectors.
There are restrictions as to what and what I cannot reveal. I simply am not allowed to reveal much when it comes to items that haven't been announced/talked about. I reveal/confirm if/when I can.

As for GoTG...all I know is that they were put into a holding pattern for now.
Old 10-16-2014, 07:18 PM   #2680
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Do you think it will ever get to the stage where SS will be more open about their future plans for each line like Bowen in the past and XM/Koto and PCS. By comparison SS is like a Swiss Bank.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote