Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-19-2019, 06:56 PM   #61
JWP
Tweeterhead
Producer

No these will all be 6th scale statues just like the Super Powers and the Dark Knight is a beefy 6th scale. They will display nicely right next to the SP line. Just adjusted some design elements so we could keep costs down and pass it along to you the collector. Characters wise we have the opportunity to make who ever from when ever so we will just have to see how the line takes off. But we have big plans for it. I am a huge fan of the Super Powers stuff but I love the extended universe from the video games, to the animated movies, and the alternate Earths too. So we will be reaching into those as well since there are so many bad ass versions of the characters that no one has touched yet. Chad will be announcing this week on what's going on and dates for preorders on the Dark Knight. We are stoked and once again I want to thank you all for the support on the Super Powers line. Without your support we would not be able to venture into this new line that we are super excited for. We can't wait for the full reveal. Hope you guys like it.
JWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 06:59 PM   #62
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Tweeterhead is the new Bowen.
Old 05-19-2019, 07:34 PM   #63
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
No these will all be 6th scale statues just like the Super Powers and the Dark Knight is a beefy 6th scale. They will display nicely right next to the SP line. Just adjusted some design elements so we could keep costs down and pass it along to you the collector. Characters wise we have the opportunity to make who ever from when ever so we will just have to see how the line takes off. But we have big plans for it. I am a huge fan of the Super Powers stuff but I love the extended universe from the video games, to the animated movies, and the alternate Earths too. So we will be reaching into those as well since there are so many bad ass versions of the characters that no one has touched yet. Chad will be announcing this week on what's going on and dates for preorders on the Dark Knight. We are stoked and once again I want to thank you all for the support on the Super Powers line. Without your support we would not be able to venture into this new line that we are super excited for. We can't wait for the full reveal. Hope you guys like it.
OMG... will I finally get Armored Dark Knight
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 07:42 PM   #64
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I would absolutely love a genuine Batman the Animated Series Batman. It would sell like crazy!

MisterJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 08:26 PM   #65
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

I would love The Batman
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thebatman.png
Views:	11
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	123468  
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 09:11 PM   #66
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

I would hope this means the Super Powers line could stay strictly 70s-80s "Super Powers" time period specific and other alternate or more modern variations could fold into this new line, but I doubt it -especially after seeing "SP Shazam."
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 09:14 PM   #67
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Looks like I picked the wrong time to stop buying DC statues.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 09:23 PM   #68
Dark Knight.
Birdman

I'm gonna need to buy a bigger house
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 11:11 PM   #69
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

I wonder if this line will help or hinder the Super Powers line. I can honestly think of scenarios going both ways. If this line sells better it could allow them more wiggle room to make lesser known characters in the Super Powers line. Or it could eventually replace the Super Powers line if it really takes off and they decide to focus their attention on this one since it is a better seller. This line being cheaper could take sales away for the Super Powers line and that could also make SP line not as enticing to continue. I’m all for variety but it almost feels like the lines may end up competing with one another with the same characters and same scale.

Just an observation. I may be overthinking it. LOL
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 12:08 AM   #70
JWP
Tweeterhead
Producer

The Super Powers line is not going anywhere. Chad has many characters in development and if this new line takes off there will just be more of them to make. There is only so many characters from the SP you can do so this new line will encompass everything non super powers and will fit in fine with the Tweeter Head SP OG's. These 2 statues lines will just make Tweeter Head a bigger and better company giving you the collector more of a variety of what you already have grown to love.
JWP is offline   Reply With Quote