Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Erick Sosa

Old 02-24-2011, 07:28 PM   #11
churichuro
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

cool pose!
love this pic

churichuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:56 PM   #12
gylaya79
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Buahaha, I thought you were being serious there for a moment Glenn.... but yeah when I started this I thought of the werewolf Captain...
who says I wasn't

This would cut our list down by two characters (one guard, one captain). You gotta admit, putting battle gear on this werewolf will be pretty bad a$$
gylaya79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:33 PM   #13
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gylaya79 View Post
who says I wasn't

This would cut our list down by two characters (one guard, one captain). You gotta admit, putting battle gear on this werewolf will be pretty bad a$$
Done and done!
Only thing is I can use a lot of parts, but they will be slightly different in pose due to the fact this wolf will be both a kit and part of a new pre-paint line up series I am doing as part of my official line of statues.... we don't want Erick Sosa suing us for using a very similar sculpt buahahah!
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:38 PM   #14
JetFire76
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Wow! Eric... you sir certainly have a style I love ... and may I say your statues that you have done in the past are very prominent in my collection!!

After seeing some of the stuff you have been doing for Koto and a few lucky ones on this board.... You are a f*cking bad #ss!! I just love seeing your wips!!!

Bring on the Battle Chasers villains!!
JetFire76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #15
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

loving it E...love the motion of the sculpt
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:37 AM   #16
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Thank you everyone!
Honestly I must say I have not had this much fun since my old high school days when I used to sculpt monsters and stuff.... I know this is still very rough but boy it is FUN FUN FUN!...
This werewolf sculpt Is very significant to me, I have realized this is all I want to do... seriously ... monsters are so much fun.... again never had so much fun sculpting something.
And yes I wear Superman PJ's to work.....
Here's another sneak ... the face is still very rough, I am just working the secondary forms, the sculpey stage being the very basic primary form..... still sculpting the anatomy of the teeth and fangs, need to sculpt more fangs that are missing behind the huge fangs (molar fangs?) .... gotta sculpt the tongue and lower jaw and lower denture... the palate or roof of the mouth... tons of cool details... oh man.... and to think there's still a zombie to be sculpted... he will be pinning it down as he protects a girl.... his woman
Ok guys enjoy the process

Old 02-25-2011, 12:38 AM   #17
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

more...

Old 02-25-2011, 12:39 AM   #18
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Old 02-25-2011, 02:14 AM   #19
gylaya79
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Done and done!
Only thing is I can use a lot of parts, but they will be slightly different in pose due to the fact this wolf will be both a kit and part of a new pre-paint line up series I am doing as part of my official line of statues.... we don't want Erick Sosa suing us for using a very similar sculpt buahahah!
great minds think alike bro. hit me up when you get a chance, that surprise i was telling you is right up this alley. i've got a couple of talented young web designers working on it, and i'm suppose to get the work-up page tomorrow or early next week.

Zkulptors, Inc. Presents

No worries about Erick Sosa suing us. Zkulptor's Inc has top of the line lawyers, and i'll plead the 5th.
gylaya79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:29 AM   #20
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gylaya79 View Post
great minds think alike bro. hit me up when you get a chance, that surprise i was telling you is right up this alley. i've got a couple of talented young web designers working on it, and i'm suppose to get the work-up page tomorrow or early next week.

Zkulptors, Inc. Presents

No worries about Erick Sosa suing us. Zkulptor's Inc has top of the line lawyers, and i'll plead the 5th.
OH heck yeah! let's take over the world!