Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 01-20-2019, 01:13 PM   #4211
thekillerpotato
Frackin!

1. Don't want second edition, but if you have to make any, would like new sculpts (different hand pose, costume) or at least a different colorway

2. Bishoujo, ArtFx

3. USA

4. No interest in the Ikeman line.

I have a few question for you guys:

1. What products would you like to see come back revamped as a 2nd edition? (Thanks to those who have responded already!)

2. What is your favorite line of products from Kotobukiya? ARTFX+? Fine Arts? Bishoujo? Ikemen? Etc. Why is it your favorite? (price, quality, poses, etc)

To add to the list of questions I was curious about, I also received some questions from other people in our company! Feel free to leave more questions, and give us more feedback I can continue sharing with our team.

3. What country are you from? We want to know where our products are going to, so we know where else we should start expanding our market in the future!

4. [This question is directly from one of our product developers] What characters would you like to see in an IKEMEN line? What do you think would make this line better? (Variety in artist? Different types of character? Etc. )
thekillerpotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 11:36 PM   #4212
mickey
The Avengers

Hi!
I have a question about the My Hero Academia Artfx-J line...
It's cool that you are giving the characters extra heads, but, why make those extras a bit difficult to acquire for fans from some parts of the globe?
Why can't you make it available to fans from all parts of the world?
For some, to get it means spending more (not a bit, but "more", like, you can buy a prize figure from the money you're going to spend getting those extra heads)
It's a little disappointing...
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:03 PM   #4213
Alter Ego
Fantastic Four

Just wondering ... New York Toy Fair is coming up next month. Can you give us a hint on what some of the new announcements will be? Personally, I'd like to see the new Marvel ARTFX+ lines.
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:21 PM   #4214
Bea625
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Just wondering ... New York Toy Fair is coming up next month. Can you give us a hint on what some of the new announcements will be? Personally, I'd like to see the new Marvel ARTFX+ lines.

Agreed. Hopefully more X-Men '92 reveals (need Jean and 5-6 villains). Anxious for potential Star Wars prequel and OT reveals as well. I'd love to see Arftx+ scale classic avengers done at some point similar to the new Avengers. A reveal prior to Toy Fair would be great.
Bea625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:25 PM   #4215
Alter Ego
Fantastic Four

I like the way Bea thinks. How is it we don't have an old school Lando in the Star Wars line? Billy Dee would not be pleased.

And gotta have more X-Men 92.
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:00 PM   #4216
Bonacc
Frackin!

I'm really hoping for the Batman animated series ARTFX+ line to be expanded / announced at NYTF....I'm crossing my fingers extra hard!
Bonacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:45 PM   #4217
Dark Knight.
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
I like the way Bea thinks. How is it we don't have an old school Lando in the Star Wars line? Billy Dee would not be pleased.

And gotta have more X-Men 92.
Yeah, can't believe there hasn't been a Lando figure yet. Would like to have Admiral Ackbar and Jabba in there as well. Then definitely some prequel characters (Qui-Gon, Mace, Obi-Wan, etc.)

The X-Men 92 line is a gold mine IMO. I think the only thing preventing people from diving all the way in is not expanding the line.
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 05:47 AM   #4218
masterlei13
Birdman

im hoping some 1/6 scale marvel and dc statues at NYTF. praying that Koto will be there in the first place.
masterlei13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 06:09 AM   #4219
WhistlingTime
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
Send an email to taku@kotobukiya.us.com and we'll send you a magnetic foot stand that will correct any issues you may have encountered.

This offer also stands (no pun intended) for anyone with Carnage who feels their statues leans or has balance issues.
This was mentioned a little while back now but I just noticed my Artfx+ Carnage was now resting on the figure next to him so I was wondering whether this 'magnetic foot stand' is still something we can get a hold of.
WhistlingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 12:55 PM   #4220
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight. View Post
Yeah, can't believe there hasn't been a Lando figure yet. Would like to have Admiral Ackbar and Jabba in there as well. Then definitely some prequel characters (Qui-Gon, Mace, Obi-Wan, etc.)

The X-Men 92 line is a gold mine IMO. I think the only thing preventing people from diving all the way in is not expanding the line.
What stopped me from buying the x-men was being in two packs. Some of the characters I don't want like Jubilee or Bishop.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote