Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 04-29-2017, 07:41 PM   #91
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamactius View Post
People trash this company and Arahom, but I still have love for them. Sure Arahom can be stubborn and macho, but you have to respect his passion and ambition. He was the only one with the courage to create these kinds of statues.
Is this an original post or is it a copy of one of mine from a year ago!

Just kidding. And your right for the most part. Unfortunately for Arahom other companies are starting to tap into his niche markets. Level52 is poised like a hawk ready to scoop up ARH buyers with Odin (for the myth fans) and Cat Girl (for the Frazetta fans). They haven't tapped the T&A buyers yet and say they won't, but we will see what their Valkyrie looks like.

Unfortunately for ARH, they have had a run of bad luck... so much so that you have to stop calling it bad luck and start calling it bad management. It's driven away a top sculptor like Ehren who sought greener pastures with Blizzard and Level52 and driven away loyal customers like myself who was their biggest and most vocal supporter here for well over a year.

So... I applaud your defense of ARH and I get where you are coming from, but I'll tell you what Cosmic told me a year ago...

Just wait until they do you wrong
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:05 PM   #92
dreamactius
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post

Just kidding. And your right for the most part. Unfortunately for Arahom other companies are starting to tap into his niche markets. Level52 is poised like a hawk ready to scoop up ARH buyers with Odin (for the myth fans) and Cat Girl (for the Frazetta fans). They haven't tapped the T&A buyers yet and say they won't, but we will see what their Valkyrie looks like.

Unfortunately for ARH, they have had a run of bad luck... so much so that you have to stop calling it bad luck and start calling it bad management. It's driven away a top sculptor like Ehren who sought greener pastures with Blizzard and Level52 and driven away loyal customers like myself who was their biggest and most vocal supporter here for well over a year.

So... I applaud your defense of ARH and I get where you are coming from, but I'll tell you what Cosmic told me a year ago...

They have: my Minotaur arrived with a chip and the pillar wouldn't fit. They made me pay for return shipping and when I got it back one of his ears was broken off. I payed for it to be shipped back to them once again and they fixed the ear. A few months later the same ear fell off.
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:52 PM   #93
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
They have: my Minotaur arrived with a chip and the pillar wouldn't fit. They made me pay for return shipping and when I got it back one of his ears was broken off. I payed for it to be shipped back to them once again and they fixed the ear. A few months later the same ear fell off.

Lol....that's what you call top notch . Like when they shipped out the Valkyries and the limbs did not survive shipping because the glue was super weak.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:57 PM   #94
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
People trash this company and Arahom, but I still have love for them. Sure Arahom can be stubborn and macho, but you have to respect his passion and ambition. He was the only one with the courage to create these kinds of statues.

Quote:

Level52 won't be scooping me up. I don't like anything I see there and I doubt they will ever compete against the ARH statues I have . I am happy for Ehren and his greener pastures but the only reason I have his work is because it has the ARH logo on it! I am sticking with ARH and Arahom.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 09:21 PM   #95
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
yea, that was throwing me off. overall what would be your review of the series?
I think you have to realize what it is going into the series. The way it's advertised you would think it's the next Lord of The Rings. If this is what you are expecting and looking for its a 3 out of 10.

If you go in with your eyes open to what it really is... an R rated Red Sonjia... then you will enjoy it more... 8 out of 10. The arts good, not amazing... but good. The story is fine and moves Arhian from one captured scene to another nicely... The characters are obvious, from the treacherous king to the evil Barbarian lord... but once again, who cares, they are the backdrop to the real purpose of the comic, that is to provide pics of Arhian being sexy and bad ass.

I was looking forward to an Arhian/Arkhalla crossover when I was an ARH customer, but I'll pass on that now as I don't want to support them any more.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:22 PM   #96
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post

Level52 won't be scooping me up. I don't like anything I see there and I doubt they will ever compete against the ARH statues I have . I am happy for Ehren and his greener pastures but the only reason I have his work is because it has the ARH logo on it! I am sticking with ARH and Arahom.
You're so full of bull you could be an Australian Minotaur.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:29 PM   #97
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
You're so full of bull you could be an Australian Minotaur.
Maybe u can tell level52 to put this on their statues...then I will buy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	arh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	364.0 KB
ID:	104125  
Old 04-29-2017, 11:12 PM   #98
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Maybe u can tell level52 to put this on their statues...then I will buy
They don't have the time to do that... they are too busy putting outstanding paint applications on their statues.
Old 04-29-2017, 11:27 PM   #99
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
They don't have the time to do that... they are too busy putting outstanding paint applications on their statues.
oh do they? well I will follow them and like on Facebook! maybe in the future I might like what I see..but so far all I seen is Frazetta stuff which I don't care about and a big fat blob Odin..so its a pass from me.
Old 04-30-2017, 03:12 PM   #100
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
What's not to respect about that situation? Sounds like a top notch company.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote