Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-27-2019, 04:45 AM   #91
DroidAssassin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
+10000 for Flashpoint Batman and Beyond.
Took the words right out of my mouth!
Would love both, but definitely a long overdue, quality Batman Beyond!
DroidAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 08:57 AM   #92
CapTrenchcoat
Mephisto

Hopefully, “who ever from when ever” doesn’t mean only Batman. I’d love to see oddball characters like Ragman or All Star Squadron Johnny Quick.
CapTrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 12:06 PM   #93
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

You have my curiosity JWP.

If any of these are in the works you'll have my full attention.

Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 01:29 PM   #94
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
You have my curiosity JWP.

If any of these are in the works you'll have my full attention.

I’d like to put in my wishlist...

Any of the Justice League from the satellite era in Alex Ross’ art style

Any from the Batman Animated Series Or Justice League Animated

Any of the female heroes or villains in Artgerm’s art style. For example, I’d love an Artgerm Supergirl 1/6 with a sculpted cape and without a visible rod sticking out like a sore thumb.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 05:33 AM   #95
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
One of those 7 requested on the list has the concept art approved by the WB. Sculpt faze will start in the next few months. Not to mention a few of the others are on the top 10 to do list. I wish I could share some images now of the DKR but it will only be a few more days til you guys get to see him.

Hang tight and Chad is pushing the WB to get the others approved so we might have a chance of showing them at SDCC. But with our current work orders for just about every company in the industry our time is limited. So the longer it takes to get them approved the less time we will have to get them done in time.

Here is a little insider on how this works on the prototyping end. When waiting on a sculpt approval you have to wait. If we go ahead and print the statue, mold / cast, and paint it for SDCC. With a pending licensor approval there is a chance the WB may come back with a significant list of sculptural changes. That would just be a waste of money and a waste of time. The whole process is very costly and time consuming. But if the sculpt is approved we can do that process and have it pending licencor approval at the show because it would just be a simple paint change if they came back with any. So I hope you guys understand. Trust me the next 2 in this line are just as Bad Ass as the DKR but I am a small company and do not have any extra money floating around to waste. I would rather do it right and put that money into another project to keep the line moving. So if for some reason the other 2 are not at SDCC you will have a little more understanding why.

Thanks
Can you tell us is the other 2 are alternate versions of Batman or different characters?
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:02 AM   #96
Das Brutah
The Avengers

Bravo to you guys on your whole approach to the announce, tease, info share and what soon looks to be full reveal/pre-sale.

Super excited for this piece.

Well played. Great way to engage fans!
Das Brutah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:24 AM   #97
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
One of those 7 requested on the list has the concept art approved by the WB. Sculpt faze will start in the next few months. Not to mention a few of the others are on the top 10 to do list. I wish I could share some images now of the DKR but it will only be a few more days til you guys get to see him.

Hang tight and Chad is pushing the WB to get the others approved so we might have a chance of showing them at SDCC. But with our current work orders for just about every company in the industry our time is limited. So the longer it takes to get them approved the less time we will have to get them done in time.

Here is a little insider on how this works on the prototyping end. When waiting on a sculpt approval you have to wait. If we go ahead and print the statue, mold / cast, and paint it for SDCC. With a pending licensor approval there is a chance the WB may come back with a significant list of sculptural changes. That would just be a waste of money and a waste of time. The whole process is very costly and time consuming. But if the sculpt is approved we can do that process and have it pending licencor approval at the show because it would just be a simple paint change if they came back with any. So I hope you guys understand. Trust me the next 2 in this line are just as Bad Ass as the DKR but I am a small company and do not have any extra money floating around to waste. I would rather do it right and put that money into another project to keep the line moving. So if for some reason the other 2 are not at SDCC you will have a little more understanding why.

Thanks
This is the key to keeping collectors happy. The more they understand about the BTS, the more patient they will be. Thanks for the info Jason.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 10:52 AM   #98
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
Can you tell us is the other 2 are alternate versions of Batman or different characters?
I would advise him not to. Otherwise there is the never ending questions of when it’s gonna be shown, when will it be up for preorder, why is it taking so long, Yada yada yada.
Old 05-28-2019, 03:02 PM   #99
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Would it be possible to move the Alex Ross Shazam to this new line and get another more classic version for the Super Powers line?
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 03:52 PM   #100
Neon2102
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
Would it be possible to move the Alex Ross Shazam to this new line and get another more classic version for the Super Powers line?
I was hoping for a more classic Shazam as well. Something along the lines of a John Byrne version from Legends would have been great. I prefer the yellow over the gold.
Neon2102 is offline   Reply With Quote