Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-31-2016, 07:11 PM   #31
danteipp
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBK83 View Post
Can you not use multiple pop up codes? I got a 5% popup code but it wont let me apply cause I used one on Dark pheonix
Yes, it sounds like once you have used a 5% and 10% discount code on your account, you cannot use them anymore on the website. It would be nice if they eventually allow you to use codes again after say 12, 18 or 24 months have passed. Maybe they will down the road to spur more business.

But I would suggest two potential options.

The first and easiest is to ask a family member or trustworthy friend to set up a SS account and then make some purchases for you. That is one option and probably the easiest if you have someone you can give the money to, then have them make purchases on their own unique credit card. I am pretty sure you can't put your credit or debit card down as payment, it needs to be in their name and match the account.

Another option, call them and talk to a SS rep. I believe I used both a 10% and 5% discount code (I know I def used a 10% code) then, while logged in, they sent me another 10% code. I of course tried to use it but it wouldn't work. So I called Sideshow and got a great rep who noted I buy a LOT from them and offered to let me use another 5% discount code, which was around $22.50 for a statue.

Maybe I just got lucky and they were planning to send me a $20 or $25 code anyway, on the box of one of my statues or prints, but it was a good deal for both of us and I bought another statue I wouldn't have otherwise until I accumulated more points or got a code for down the line.

I hope that helps!
danteipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 10:01 AM   #32
HBK83
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by danteipp View Post
Yes, it sounds like once you have used a 5% and 10% discount code on your account, you cannot use them anymore on the website. It would be nice if they eventually allow you to use codes again after say 12, 18 or 24 months have passed. Maybe they will down the road to spur more business.

But I would suggest two potential options.

The first and easiest is to ask a family member or trustworthy friend to set up a SS account and then make some purchases for you. That is one option and probably the easiest if you have someone you can give the money to, then have them make purchases on their own unique credit card. I am pretty sure you can't put your credit or debit card down as payment, it needs to be in their name and match the account.

Another option, call them and talk to a SS rep. I believe I used both a 10% and 5% discount code (I know I def used a 10% code) then, while logged in, they sent me another 10% code. I of course tried to use it but it wouldn't work. So I called Sideshow and got a great rep who noted I buy a LOT from them and offered to let me use another 5% discount code, which was around $22.50 for a statue.

Maybe I just got lucky and they were planning to send me a $20 or $25 code anyway, on the box of one of my statues or prints, but it was a good deal for both of us and I bought another statue I wouldn't have otherwise until I accumulated more points or got a code for down the line.

I hope that helps!
Yes that helps a great deal thank you. I just thought it wouldn't work on the item I was trying to purchase.
I will try to grab one of monthly codes or use rewards.
HBK83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 11:07 AM   #33
dechirico7
The Flash

I love it when Sideshow posts codes and you choose the option to view eligible items. Find something in that list, add it to your cart and then right when you check out it says the item is not eligible with the coupon. Wtf?!
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 11:26 PM   #34
FROBAY
Phoenix

20.00 off

NEWYR17YZESE6YD
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 07:52 AM   #35
jb518
The Herculoids

I've never seen or used the 5% or 10% popup codes... is there somewhere specific to look for these?
jb518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:36 AM   #36
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
20.00 off

NEWYR17YZESE6YD
That code is user specific.

Yup ...user specific just like the one I got with Red Sonja.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:40 AM   #37
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb518 View Post
I've never seen or used the 5% or 10% popup codes... is there somewhere specific to look for these?
You can only find these popup codes in the SideShow website.

On occasion some board members would post the 10% or 5% codes they run into on this forum, but I haven't seen any lately.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 04:37 AM   #38
Jonezy89
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Promo code

Anyone got a unused promo code they feel like donating to a good home want to order something just seeing if there's any codes about thanks !
Jonezy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:59 AM   #39
ambasah
Red Skull

enter the contests and they will send you a $25 code...granted it is only for instock stuff.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:43 AM   #40
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I'll pm u a $20 code which u should be able to use it for everything.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote