Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-11-2019, 09:36 PM   #41
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Shadow of Colossus is one of those games that never really got merchandise. If it did, they were super limited and were always super expensive. This is no different. But these are awesome. Hopeful I get around playing this game again soon. It was awesome when I played.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:39 PM   #42
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
The only thing I would say is that they needed to put the horse on the base! I don't like how he's separate and super stationary looking.
Agro is not present for either of these colossi battles. He probably shouldn't be included at all.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:37 AM   #43
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Agro is not present for either of these colossi battles. He probably shouldn't be included at all.
Well now that I think about it your 100% right. I guess Agro is so ingrained in my head as a companion that I forget he's not actually there for a few of the encounters. It just feels weird to me to think of him absent especially when sometimes he's a key element to the fight.

So yeah these two wouldn't include Agro but some of the future ones hopefully should.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:42 AM   #44
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Watch Agro is going to be exclusive to these earlier pieces and won't be included with the others. He just looks weird with a base all by himself. Looks like a toy. But it can't be helped I guess
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:06 PM   #45
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
Watch Agro is going to be exclusive to these earlier pieces and won't be included with the others. He just looks weird with a base all by himself. Looks like a toy. But it can't be helped I guess
I'd love that as an exclusive so I can just skip it :P
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 12:13 AM   #46
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
Perhaps it comes off the little stand to be placed on the main base as an option.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 12:29 AM   #47
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I just refreshed my memory, and I think Agro is only used (or present) for five battles. Surprised me.

I still don't quite believe they're doing all 16. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do any more, actually. And I'd be surprised if these two sell well. Be cool if I was wrong, but I don't see much overlap in 'statue collectors' and 'SOTC fans' venn diagram.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 02:35 AM   #48
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I'm personally a fan of the game but I don't see myself spending hundreds to acquire these as nice as they are. They're cool for sure! But I'll just admire from pics.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 01:24 PM   #49
MissRoMayo
Fantastic Four

I don't think they're likely to go past these two. These are the two that have already had figure/statue releases in the past (I picked up the sony Gaius statue last year) so it looks like they're just picking the usual favourites.
MissRoMayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 02:31 PM   #50
dao2
Cyclops

sounds right, i don't plan on getting more than 1 :P
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote