Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 05-01-2010, 02:28 AM   #41
NWO SCUM
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_BEAST View Post
I gotta say one thing about aliens. THEY ARE REAL AND THEY VISIT US ALL THE TIME. I live up in the mountains in southern california in a isolated area. From time to time I see lights in the sky. They appear from small and very quick static discarges in the sky. There perfectly round white balls of light. Sometimes its one ball, and sometimes its two. Im not the only who has seen them. Family & friends that come over to visit have seen them too. They move insanely fast with no sound at all. Once they fly away you have about 4-5 seconds before they get out of sight. And when its two balls of light, they fly away in perfect sinc with eachother. With an occasional barrel roll (but always keeping the same exact perfect gap/distance from the other).

I sure some of you are going to think im either lying/crazy. Im neither of the two. Bealive what you want, but the words I am saying are true. WE ARE NOT ALONE.
I'm not surprised because the area where your at is a huge hot spot for UFO activity. Also when driving on highway 10 between Palm Springs and Blyte many have people have reported these sightings including up towards Needles. People see different things like ball lighting while others have said that they see crafts that are intelligently controlled such as seeing something in the sky that is stationary and then all of a sudden zooms away real fast. I have a nephew at 29 palms and him and his friends say it's coming somewhere from the east.
NWO SCUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:49 AM   #42
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Just because you see something unexplained doesn't equal freekin' space aliens coming across the vast monstrous distances of the galaxy to play strange sky object games for humans to see in the desert.

It means you saw... get this...

something you can't explain.

It doesn't mean it isn't explainable by 1000 other extremely more likely and very *earthly* reasons.

"Belief" is useless. You can choose to "believe" anything you want.

"We are not alone" is a tag line for the popular sci fi film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".

People are watching too many movies and TV and not taking enough science courses!

Are you aware of how incredibly unreliable the human eye and brain are for recording accurate data?

It is a reckless, massively illogical and yes very foolish leap to a radical conclusion that something as exotic and unlikley as alien intelligence is behind something like that.

You might as well say it is angels, demons or dragons.

The evidence is the same for those things too.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:04 AM   #43
THE_BEAST
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
Just because you see something unexplained doesn't equal freekin' space aliens coming across the vast monstrous distances of the galaxy to play strange sky object games for humans to see in the desert.

It means you saw... get this...

something you can't explain.

It doesn't mean it isn't explainable by 1000 other extremely more likely and very *earthly* reasons.

"Belief" is useless. You can choose to "believe" anything you want.

"We are not alone" is a tag line for the popular sci fi film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".

People are watching too many movies and TV and not taking enough science courses!

Are you aware of how incredibly unreliable the human eye and brain are for recording accurate data?

It is a reckless, massively illogical and yes very foolish leap to a radical conclusion that something as exotic and unlikley as alien intelligence is behind something like that.

You might as well say it is angels, demons or dragons.

The evidence is the same for those things too.
You better not be telling me dragons aernt real. Next you probally gonna say something like the easter bunny and santa dont exist. Happiness wrecker
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:06 AM   #44
THE_BEAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO SCUM View Post
I'm not surprised because the area where your at is a huge hot spot for UFO activity. Also when driving on highway 10 between Palm Springs and Blyte many have people have reported these sightings including up towards Needles. People see different things like ball lighting while others have said that they see crafts that are intelligently controlled such as seeing something in the sky that is stationary and then all of a sudden zooms away real fast. I have a nephew at 29 palms and him and his friends say it's coming somewhere from the east.
AMEN BROTHER
Old 05-01-2010, 06:28 AM   #45
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

I believe there are other planets out there capable of sustaining life. Whether there are any lifeforms who have mastered the speed of light is another thing altogether. We are hundreds if not thousands of years away from finding a method of great distance travel ourselves so we won't know in our lifetimes.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:42 AM   #46
Nerdy Black Guy
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Stephen Hawking on Larry King.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx4CI...eature=related
Nerdy Black Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:43 AM   #47
THE_BEAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdy Black Guy View Post
You said Stephen Hawking on Larry King. Thats something I definately dont want to see
Old 05-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #48
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

The end is near.
too late
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #49
NWO SCUM
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Here is a new show from the History Channel called Ancient Aliens the Series. Even if you're not a believer it's still very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKjUf...ayer_embedded#!
NWO SCUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #50
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Wake View Post
Its also possible intelligent life is extremely rare in the universe. Just take Earth for example, all the life this planet has produce over billions of years and Homo Sapiens are the only ones that got it right, and thats just barely. Then the intelligent species has to make it to space travel before blowing themselves up.

Maybe the odds are so low we're the only ones that have it so far.
considering there is by all accounts an infinite amount of space the sheer number of potential planets says that even if one in a trillion species was sentient that still leaves a LOT of room for intellegent life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_BEAST View Post
The cook book titled: HOW TO COOK HUMANS

Silly earthlings
it was "To Serve Man" actually
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote